Worst Surgeon Ever - Fort Belvoir, VA

I paid market price to have my breasts done after...

I paid market price to have my breasts done after 5 kids and significant weight loss. After just a few weeks they began to bottom out and dbl bubble. His nurse told me to get better bras. I asked about a revision but was told that it would be painful with a tough recovery and that he didnt advise it.

We moved to fort Bragg nc and the ps here told me that he got so many women that went to belvoir for their surgeries and then came to him to get them fixed that he has to stop doing their revisions and wants me to go back and see Bonnecarrere. Not a chance in hell!! And now I'm stuck with the progressive disfigurement because I can't afford it.

My feeling is that I should have gotten the quality and level of treatment that I was promised and deserved;and paid for.

I had a reduction and tummy tuck by Dr Bonnecarrere. Both were medically indicated. He did a FANTASTIC job and I highly recommend him!! I looked on multiple sites before and after my surgeries and have found nothing but positive reviews other than here. Also, based off of what I know as a nurse about implants bottoming out, I do not think it was related to his technique. I hope everything works out for you.
i've been thru the same thing, and since you are relatively early out, they do not want to do a revision right away ( i bottomed out, and no that doesnt fix itself) I notice you incision is moved, but that doesn't necessarily mean you bottomed out... generally when your implant is bottom heavy, your nipples are pointing upward and the implant is not longer centered behind the nipple area.... it's heard to tell if this is the case with you pics....I am finally getting mine redone next week, as I did wait about 4 months or so as he had asked me to do, i went back to him, and mine aredefin. bottomed out and malpositioned, his attitude was a totally 180 degrees. If you go back and he agrees to do a revision, get EVERYTHING he says in writing, exactly what he will do, what he will cover and if you need to pay for a portion of it, and not just noted in your file, but in your hand.
Go see Dr Cummings in Kinston, NC. He is amazing, all he does is boobs and lipo!!
Dr. Emanuel Bonnecarrere

He was the only ps available on fort belvoir