Lost 2 Inches on my Abdomen & Tightened Excess Skin- Foothill Ranch - Foothill Ranch, CA

I recently underwent 6 treatments of Exilis on my...

I recently underwent 6 treatments of Exilis on my abdomen at Comfort Laser Clinics in Foothill Ranch. The staff was very friendly and I was well educated during my consultation on how to get the best results out of my Exilis experience. I was told to be well hydrated for my first appointment. The treatment does require heat but the technician was great at talking me through the procedure and encouraging me the whole time. I did not see much after my first 2 treatments but the tech reassured me this was normal. After my third treatment, my I did notice my pants were starting to fit looser. We took pictures and measurements every other treatment. After my 6th treatment, we measured and I lost a total of 2" on both my upper abdomen and lower "pooch". I was thrilled with my fat loss but also they had me come back in for a 3 month follow up. After looking at the before & after pictures I was amazed! Not only did I loose inches but the skin above my belly button tightened and the texture of my skin improved tremendously. No matter how many hours I spent in the gym nothing was going to tighten my excess baby skin until Exilis. This is a great procedure for moms not only for the inch loss but also to tighten up any extra baby skin. The girls at Comfort Laser are experienced and really know what they are doing. I am very happy with my experience thus far!
Comfort Laser Clinics

Welcome to the community.

I would say you have some fantastic results.  Thank you for sharing the before and after pictures with us.