Ouch, Not Much of an Improvement

I decided to get Zoom for my teeth because my...

I decided to get Zoom for my teeth because my dental office had a special for 140.00 (I have never had it and will never do it again) I believe that the normal price is 350. So I said what do I have to lose.

When I arived for my appointment the receptionist asked me why I was getting zoom since my teeth were already white, but I proceed to get zoom. The dental assistant had some apprehension because she told me that she could not match my teeth because my teeth were already white, so she had the dentist come see me. He told me "your teeth are white but there is always room for improvement". Well I wish I would have listened to the assistant and the receptionist.

My teeth did not bother me until after she wiped off the gel after my 4th session. They both told me what I was experiancing was sensitivity but it is a sharp pain.

My teeth were whiter, but not worth the pain. If you are planing to do this please do your research!

Sierra Lakes Dental

the office is nice and everyone is friendly, the dentist really can't predict who will have pain and how bad it will be

A questio was posted in the Q&A section asking about what to expect pain wise from Zoom. Click here to see the answers, and some tips on how to reduce the sensitivity.