I'm Nervous but Excited - Fontana, CA

Hi everyone. Omg this is the second major surgery...

Hi everyone. Omg this is the second major surgery I've had in my life the first elective and I have been debating this since I was 18. I am a 32 band size i.e. tiny. and natural 32DDD+ i just cried past a certain point and gave up anyways I'm 23 no children yet. Ive watched my boobs since they decided to quit being C's to out of control. Met with my surgeon today for my consultation. He is so nice he told me I have to B there goes my hope of being a C again but at this point I just want the pain gone so I'm taking it since it is covered by insurance. I would never get it done otherwise too expensive for a broke college student. I only have 2 years to get it done before i get kicked off my Dad's insurance so I had to be proactive about this.

Ok that was a poorly written paragraph sorry to you all you grammar nuts. I am one myself but it is also 2:05 am. Anyways Im also 5'9 and 119 pounds yes i know I'm tiny minus this top heavy pain in my back.

I took my sister to my consultation. So far biggest concern i have is scarring and breast feeding like 10 to 12 years down the road. um maybe i will post a pic sans face so you guys get the idea of what I'm dealing with. I just call it size ridic.

Also my second current mood can't wait to go shopping for new shirts specifically button ups :)

Well wish me luck I'm nervous. I have literally 3 weeks to heal after this surgery than i return to school full time.

My first major surgery was for a life threading...

my first major surgery was for a life threading appendectomy so completely different when I was 16 and it scarred nicely so heres to hoping.

Kaiser

My insurance chooses for me but he seems to know what he is doing.