So Far, So Good! - Folsom, CA

What I did: I had upper abs, lower abs, pubic,...

What I did: I had upper abs, lower abs, pubic, flanks including waist and back.

Results: I noticed a difference the same day. Recovery took me about a week, and I actually have to go back in to finish up my flanks because the doctor hit the lidocaine limit on my first procedure. The doc took 3 liters of fat off my abs and pubic region, hoping for another 1-1.5 off my flanks, scheduled for this weekend. I'm hoping things just keep getting better, which I know they will, but I'm already pleased.

Recovery: I got pretty nauseous and dizzy for the first 24 hours after the procedure, nearly passing out every time I used the restroom or removed my compression garment. I'm still bruised a week out, and sore, but it's getting better every day. The most uncomfortable part is the compression garment, which makes sense, I mean nobody wants a tight rigid piece of material poking at their bruises and sore spots.

Had my flanks done two days ago and it wasn't...

Had my flanks done two days ago and it wasn't nearly as painful. I'm back at work today, though I'm thinking I probably should have taken today off because I'm pretty sore and people say I'm pale (I have NO poker face for pain). With only one area, drainage is pretty much done and lots less bruising. I'm going to wait a week or so to post some pics because things are still pretty swollen.

Also, I forgot to mention in the beginning, I started out at 5'3" and 165 lbs, very "apple" shaped.
Dr. Borges, Physicians Skin and Weight Center

No overall complaints about the doctor I used or the facilities. They were responsive, caring, and considerate. I don't really have much to compare them to, but I'm pleased. I do think I paid A LOT for my surgery, but this is one of those times where I wasn't looking for a bargain. I'm ok with paying for the best when it comes to my body. Their going rate is $3000 per area but they often have discounts and specials that they run. I'll upload images soon, I promise! I want to get through my flank surgery this weekend so you get the "full effect"