Love the Look Under my Eyes - Folsom, CA

After reading quite a number of bad reviews...

After reading quite a number of bad reviews regarding juvederm under the eyes, I almost cancelled my appt with my doctor. However, since my plastic surgeon performed a breast lift and reduction and I couldn't have been more pleased with the results, I have a complete and total trust in my surgeon (he was also recommended by quite a number people in my area and my family doctor). I went ahead with the procedure. I felt no pain as he numbed me through my upper gums (just like a DDS would).

I was slightly brused for about 10 days, however, the sunken look has been replaced and honestly, I look refreshed and younger (I'm 48). When I voiced my concerns about the negative experiences of some of the women on this site -- he stated that juvederm is very thick material and that the injection has to go down to the bone in order to look natural. He also used a small amount. I will not hesitate to have this procedure done again when the time comes. The only down side is the bruising (I used no blood thinners for days prior and did use ice). I do bruise very easily too.

Folsom Plastic Surgeon

Hi GL,

Yay, a great trustful doctor and wonderful effects, sounds like the perfect situation. The community loves pictures especially with positive reviews. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review, and happy Sunday tomorrow!

-Britt