Tummy Tuck - Folsom, CA

After having 2 kids c section, I had allot of...

After having 2 kids c section, I had allot of loose skin and needed a tummy tuck & lipo..
I was still a bit over weight but I didn't care just needed it gone, I am glad I did it... But the doctor left me with a jagged scar... I asked him to inject it with keloid medicine and he had no idea what I was taking about... so he cut it open right there I almost fainted and know its even bigger and I cant wait low bottom bikinis it shows :(
I also think I paid way over price, the traditional lipo didn't last either, and he left me with a fat coochie that kind of sticks out in dresses... if you know what I mean

pics after 6 years

W scar. Weird belly button and flap with bump on sides.
Folsom Plastic Surgeon

I don't think he did his best & was not aggressive with the lipo

Yes I was awake... check my profile for pis, I hate my wonder woman TT scar and it too high you can see it pop out of bikini and still looks red after all these years :(
Were you awake ?
Wow - don't know if I could handle being sliced open awake . Hope you ok. Post some pics so we can see. Maybe in your eyes its looking nasty but for us it may not be???
Sorry about your experience. Oh man, he really cut you open at office!!! That's terrible and traumatizing. Never heard of anything like that..
Ohh gosh what a mess for you Hun Have you got any pics? I hope you get something sorted soon