Tummy Tuck & Revision of Scar a Few Years After - Folsom, CA

I had tummy tuck, liposuction on sides , tummy &...

I had tummy tuck, liposuction on sides , tummy & inner thighs.
I need more liposuction on my tummy & thighs. It is very bumpy and loose skin still. I have been told by other PS to get another tummy tuck and have it extended around sides to remove the flaps that Dr. Zimmerman left.
My scar is a zigzag it looks like a "W", he said he had to do that so it doesn't pull, but I have been told once again that it was too quick job on revision, when he tried to fix the scar it just made it look bigger and red and now there is not enough skin from belly button to scar line to cut it out and make it lower. The scar is way to high so you can see it popping out of my undies & bikini :( and My belly button looks horrible & weird looking it too long.
The only pro of this experience is I do have a super tight stomach wall, so the muscle repair is amazing and I am grateful for that.
I did try to contact Dr. Zimmerman to get a partial refund But he attacked me morally and said very rude things to me, so he is clearly unapproachable.
He did offer to fix it at a huge cost, but I was afraid to have him touch me again. Besides I already paid way too much for just a TT. That I am not happy with.
Folsom Plastic Surgeon

Huge ego, unapproachable, His way or the Highway, No compassion, rude in emails...