Couldn't Be Happier with my Results! - Folsom, CA

I chose to have a full tummy tuck after delivering...

I chose to have a full tummy tuck after delivering my 2 beautiful boys. Both of them were very large and I had extensive abdominal damage that could not be altered with diet and exercise. My second was 9+ lbs and broke my tailbone during delivery if that gives you any idea. My abdomen stuck out, I had excess loose skin, weak abdominal muscles with a substantial gap I could actually feel and a hernia that needed to be repaired as well. I run and workout regularly and no matter what I did, I couldn't fix the damage that was done. My surgery day went well. I was given everything I needed ahead of time to manage pain and discomfort. I would say in fact that there isn't a lot of pain, it is just uncomfortable mostly due to being hunched over. Dr. Kaufman checking in on my husband the night of my surgery to make sure all was going well. My follow up visits all went as they should and I am now almost 8 weeks out from my surgery. I am thrilled with my results. I am constantly looking at my stomach in the mirror shocked that its mine! The scar is clean and straight which was a big concern of mine and a big reason why I chose Dr. Kaufman. My belly button is healing nicely and is normal size again (turns out my hernia was over 2"). I have much less lower back pain than I did before which is such a gift! I finally feel like my stomach matches the rest of my body and a whole new world of clothing has opened up to me again. I don't have to hide behind my baggy, tummy covering shirts anymore. I am gaining strength back each week that passes and I am working out almost at my previous level prior to surgery.

Congrats!
That is rad so happy for you !! I am 13 days sore and swollen but ok

Welcome!   I am very happy to have you here in the community with us:)

Folsom Plastic Surgeon

I met with Dr. Kaufman and his staff after seeing his results on another patient. I was impressed with the quality of his work. They were very good about answering all of my questions and were accomodating to my needs as I was traveling from 2 hours away for visits. I am so grateful to Dr. Kaufman and his staff, it truly was a positive, life changing experience for me.