Dr. Clark and Dr. Kaufman and Staff Make an Awesome Team! - Folsom, CA

I had been having severe back pain ever since my...

I had been having severe back pain ever since my second pregnancy 6 years ago and after a lot of physical therapy it was suggested by my doctor that it was the instability of my hips was causing all the pain and sciatica. My pt kept having to go in and readjust me and I had to wear a brace as well. As we built up my core through kegels and reverse leg lifts off of a roller, it became obvious that my ab muscles kept bulging further and further out. I was getting nowhere! I went to see Dr. Clark because I had read so many good reviews about her and she was the one who understood my pain. If this didn't work, bolting my hips into place was the next option. My pt had had patients get better this way and I thought it sounded safer than the bolting.
Dr. Clark was amazing, she even reassured me that I needed no lipo on my tummy. (This was in front of my very critical husband who kept telling me to lose weight!) So she did a plication and sewed me up and took off two lbs of skin (although I bet there was some fat there) I had gained a lot each pregnancy but lost it each time as well and am usually a size 6/8. I had a slight complication the first weekend and Dr. Kaufman came to my house to check on me! An actual house call. I was amazed. I was given more antibiotics and it has cleared up.
My stomach is flat as a pancake and my waist is as tiny as it was when I was a teen. The amazing thing though? Absolutely no lower back pain or sciatica and my hips feel solid. I am only 2 weeks post op though so I am praying this will last.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Clark has no "God Complex" going on. She is sweet and caring and is truly interested in doing her best. As a team, Dr. Kaufman treated me as his own patient when he was the doctor on call on Sunday.