IPL - Great for Removing Freckles - Folsom, CA

I have always had freckles on my face and I...

I have always had freckles on my face and I decided to get rid of them. Also I had a broken blood vessel on the bridge of my nose from falling asleep with my glasses on.

The first treatment significantly lightened the red mark as well as my freckles. I used a numbing cream and the pain was nonexistent in some spots but still felt in others. Mostly it was a quick warm sensation. The pain was a quick zap that went away immediately.

My freckles were fried and much darker after the treatment. They itched and literally fell off after a few days (loofah helps). My skin was so soft afterwards. I haven't noticed any wrinkle reduction, though.

So far I've had 3 treatments to my face, neck and chest. I will be back to get my arms done as well as the other areas again. Note that I was told that IPL is best for pale-skinned people. I have very pale skin and blue eyes. My last treatment was done using a very high setting and I had no residual skin markings from it. The redness dissipated within a few hours.

hi, please share with me the name of the place you done your procedure !!
and who did it? Doc's or technician ?
thanks
Dr. Henry Chan in Hong Kong!

hi elysha,can you sent me your doctor's information, and the location of the clinics

The Natural Result

The staff is very professional and knowledgeable. The facilities are clean and nicely decorated. I felt very relaxed throughout the procedure since the staff have excellent bedside manners.