Breast Cancer (Double Mastectomy) Reconstruction - Folsom, CA

I was very young when diagnosed with no known high...

I was very young when diagnosed with no known high risk factors. Dr. Mabourakh worked closely with my general surgeon and was so accommodating. His office staff was equally accommodating. I remember being nervous about going to a plastic surgeon and feeling like I would be surrounded by these beautiful women looking to become more beautiful. I just wanted a chest where I could feel okay wearing a form fitting t-shirt or a bathing suit. I can say without a doubt, I always felt comfortable in the office, waiting room or talking to them on the phone. Reconstruction takes the better part of a year depending on your situation. That sounded so daunting at first. But Dr. Mabourakh and staff make it seem to fly by. I can't believe it's been a year since my last surgery. I look great and feel like my old self--just a more enhanced version. ;)
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mabourakh is very knowledgeable, kind and patient. While I'm glad the ordeal is behind me, I would not hesitate going back to him over and over should a need ever arise. My procedures were done in Folsom but I visited both offices (Stockton, CA and Folsom, CA). Both are great. Staff is very personable, kind and helpful. They have gone above and beyond on several occasions to make my experience better. My listed cost is an estimate. I do not know the exact amount as my mastectomies and reconstruction surgeries overlapped. Some procedures were billed to general surgery and some to plastic surgery.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Reconstruction community.