28 Years Old, 1child Breast Fed - Folsom, CA

I just want a natural lift with full volume and...

I just want a natural lift with full volume and after having a child and Brest feeding for several month ....I'm in need and can't wait for the final look. It so frustrating to look at my breast everyday sagging I'm only 28 I shouldn't be having this problem. Saggy breast out the door count down start now 3/21/14 :)

Surgery day

Today when fine I'm back at hotel resting also in pain but the meds is helping a lot. My left breast did bleed some and I need to change. I get dizzy when I use the restroom other then that I'm ok and my guy is taking great care of me.
After a week you will feel so much better. After a month , you will forget any of the pain and will be smiling ear to ear. I know I still am.
Thx I hope so!

Day two

changed bra & wrap due to a little bleeding yesterday. I was able to get a little pic of my left boob and I'm luv it already. Still having a burning sensation but once I take meds it's ok. I hope my updates will help someone
Now that's a tittie! Lol... It looks great! I hope you feel better... I feel great! I was prescribed upto 10 percs a day... I've used 17 and I don't think I will continue to use them... I haven't had anything in 10 hours and I feel fine... I smoke pot tho... So maybe it's that? Idk...
I feel better today I can get out of bed by myself and they gave me norcos I wish I had percs because they are more strong but I think today will be my last day on meds and I get to take a shower tomorrow ......excited about that
The shower will def make you feel better...I haven't slept in my bed since Thursday... I'd bought a recliner and it was heaven sent cause I really haven't needed help for anything... I'm already thinking about a TT now... Lol, haven't even healed yet and I'm being greedy... When is you post op appt?

5 Day

I showered today and fell so much better and ready to drive lol my post op appt tomorrow and so far I luv my boobs I cuda went bigger tho
You look great, did you get implants?
Thx Doll, Yes I did I got a full lift with saline implants 375cc left 365cc right
You looking good mah!! Ur incisions look good too. Girl u are crazy I think ur boobs are a good size . Glad to hear ur feeling good and ready to move around , always a good sign of healing. I pray that healing stays on track for you;)

2week post op

I'm now at 2week and my healing process is doing well. I'm using mederma gel on my incisions and rubbing them down with Shea/coco butter to prevent stretch marks. No pain still sore and when I over work myself they tighting up ....not taking pain pills and so far I luv them:)
Great results!
How you doing baby gurl ?
Everything is well healing is great and loving them I'll upload pics tomorrow

6wk post

Post appt yesterday doc said I can shop for bras. I'm so excited and VS was my first stop the lady said I'm 34ddd WOW! So in love with my girls and happy with the healing precessing

6wks post op

Just ready for summer!
Hey there, I'm so happy i found your profile I'm also in Sac and I have an appointment with him on Friday, I'm super excited!!! Yours look amazing!!! How much did you pay for everything?? Do you wish you went bigger ?
He does great work and he makes you feel comfortable. I payed cash so they gave me 3% discount so I think I payed 7700 don't know off hand. After the procedure I did think I should of went bigger but as they started to drop I was happy I chose the size I did .....I luv them :) good luck! I'm a 34ddd "wow" lol
Looking great Hun!!

Healing

What awesome fullness you have. I love them, I hope mine turn out like this!!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I been to four different consultations and I felt most comfortable with Dr. Shahriar Mabourakh during the consul. He made me feel safe and content with my decision and his staff where very nice and every time I had asked they answered them. Surgery this coming Friday and I can't wait "screaming excited".