28 Years Old, 1child Breast Fed - Folsom, CA

I just want a natural lift with full volume and...

I just want a natural lift with full volume and after having a child and Brest feeding for several month ....I'm in need and can't wait for the final look. It so frustrating to look at my breast everyday sagging I'm only 28 I shouldn't be having this problem. Saggy breast out the door count down start now 3/21/14 :)

Surgery day

Today when fine I'm back at hotel resting also in pain but the meds is helping a lot. My left breast did bleed some and I need to change. I get dizzy when I use the restroom other then that I'm ok and my guy is taking great care of me.

Day two

changed bra & wrap due to a little bleeding yesterday. I was able to get a little pic of my left boob and I'm luv it already. Still having a burning sensation but once I take meds it's ok. I hope my updates will help someone

5 Day

I showered today and fell so much better and ready to drive lol my post op appt tomorrow and so far I luv my boobs I cuda went bigger tho

2week post op

I'm now at 2week and my healing process is doing well. I'm using mederma gel on my incisions and rubbing them down with Shea/coco butter to prevent stretch marks. No pain still sore and when I over work myself they tighting up ....not taking pain pills and so far I luv them:)

6wk post

Post appt yesterday doc said I can shop for bras. I'm so excited and VS was my first stop the lady said I'm 34ddd WOW! So in love with my girls and happy with the healing precessing

6wks post op

Just ready for summer!

Healing

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I been to four different consultations and I felt most comfortable with Dr. Shahriar Mabourakh during the consul. He made me feel safe and content with my decision and his staff where very nice and every time I had asked they answered them. Surgery this coming Friday and I can't wait "screaming excited".

What awesome fullness you have. I love them, I hope mine turn out like this!!
Hey there, I'm so happy i found your profile I'm also in Sac and I have an appointment with him on Friday, I'm super excited!!! Yours look amazing!!! How much did you pay for everything?? Do you wish you went bigger ?
He does great work and he makes you feel comfortable. I payed cash so they gave me 3% discount so I think I payed 7700 don't know off hand. After the procedure I did think I should of went bigger but as they started to drop I was happy I chose the size I did .....I luv them :) good luck! I'm a 34ddd "wow" lol
Looking great Hun!!
Thx
Great results!
Thx
How you doing baby gurl ?
Everything is well healing is great and loving them I'll upload pics tomorrow
I know, I was going to update last night but was ssoo tired , bout to go do it now tho.
Your looking great. Glad to hear your healing well!
Boobies lookin damn good girl. I love the size. They are healing up very quickly, haven't put anything on mine yet but I will soon tho. Ugh I hear u on the tightening up, can't do yard or house work and bam rock solid:/
You look amazing 2 weeks post!! I am going to show my dr. your before and after because we're similar in size and you have what I want (I'm scheduled for 5/22). What bra size were you before? Mine are saggy and I guess decent amount of breast tissue-I wear a 34DDD. I don't necessarily want to be that big but I don't want to be much smaller because I've always been "thick" and it wouldn't look right for me to be small up top. The surgeon recommended that I get a lift, remove a little tissue from the centers, and add implants for shape. I can't remember the CC size we discussed but he said a full D would be the best plan for a better result as far as dropping back down again from heaviness. I might have the bizzells to post some pics eventually as I get closer-thank you for your updates, I can't wait to see how you progress over the next few months.
Thx Doll, I was actually 34dd and one of breat was slightly better then the other . My dr. said I had a lot of Breast tissue also so I was able to get a saline implant and it still feel natural. I wanted to be a full d or small dd and I'm happy with the results so far. I'm happy my info can help let me know if you hVe any other questions .....good luck!
Was there a particular reason you used saline instead of silicone? My dr said he rarely uses saline anymore now that silicone doesn't have the safety issues it used to...he said he likes the results better.
Me personally I like the fact if my implant was to bust I would know right away and that it's only salt water no harm to body plus I don't like the fact that silicone you have to get a mammogram every yr and if the implant bust you would never know until u get a mammogram then the gel sticks to ur tissue etc. But please do ur own research Nd make the decision that's best for you
I am definitely doing my research, so thanks for contributing to it :)
Your welcome!
You look great, did you get implants?
Thx Doll, Yes I did I got a full lift with saline implants 375cc left 365cc right
You looking good mah!! Ur incisions look good too. Girl u are crazy I think ur boobs are a good size . Glad to hear ur feeling good and ready to move around , always a good sign of healing. I pray that healing stays on track for you;)
Awwww thx and now that they are dropping in getting soft I feel I made the right chose on the size. I'm luv already can't wait to the finial results thx again doll
I'm glad you are feeling better already! Im day 2 post op and can't wait to be where you are :)