26 Year Old, Unhappy with Size and Looking for a Confidence Boost - Folsom, CA

For years I had been unhappy with my size, so...

For years I had been unhappy with my size, so after a lot of research and before and after photos I settled on Dr. Mabourakh and couldn't be happier. The staff were amazing, and he was straightforward and to the point. I told him the size I wanted (well showed him pictures since what you think a cup size should like is very different than reality), placement (under the muscle) and method (under the crease) and he delivered. It's been two years, they've softened up so much and have filled out to be bigger than I thought - but in a good way! Not to mention that my scars are almost invisible, and I didn't suffer any permanent nerve damage/numbness. I couldn't be happier. He even noticed the asymmetry that I had and was able to compensate for it.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

My interactions with the doctor were all very pleasant, he was honest and made me feel at home. He told me everything that I could expect, gave me detailed instructions on care, was responsive to all of my questions. I would recommend him and his office to anyone considering plastic surgery.