Breast Augmentation Revision with Great Results! - Folsom, CA

After my first breast augmentation with a...

After my first breast augmentation with a different plastic surgeon I was miserable with the wrong size and profile implants, and the worst part was he condescending and arrogant when I tried to talk to him about . It took a year to find the right doctor to help me fix the problem. I found Dr. Kaufman after alot of research and several consultations with different Plastic Surgeons. When I had my consult with Dr Kaufman I knew he was the one. It took a lot of skill to fix my problem and he gave me exactly what I wanted and I was very happy. A year later I decided to upsize my implants and now I am 2 days post of with the most beautiful breasts, again Dr.Kaufman gave me exactly what I wanted and did a great job. He is always so nice, pleasant and personable. He returns my emails promptly and always makes me feel like I can reach him anytime. He listens and cares for his patients and his work is amazing!
Folsom Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough about how great Dr. Kaufman and his staff are. I know how important that is after not having a great experience elsewhere. I am very thankful to him and his staff for such a great experience, not once but twice. Thank you Dr. Kaufman!

He's great isn't he :)
I'm happy you finally have results you love. Congratulations! How long ago was your first breast aug surgery? What were the complications that needed to be addressed in your 2nd surgery? How long was it until your 3rd surgery? What size and type implants did you get this time? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!