Breast Augmentation Revision with Great Results! - Folsom, CA

After my first breast augmentation with a...

After my first breast augmentation with a different plastic surgeon I was miserable with the wrong size and profile implants, and the worst part was he condescending and arrogant when I tried to talk to him about . It took a year to find the right doctor to help me fix the problem. I found Dr. Kaufman after alot of research and several consultations with different Plastic Surgeons. When I had my consult with Dr Kaufman I knew he was the one. It took a lot of skill to fix my problem and he gave me exactly what I wanted and I was very happy. A year later I decided to upsize my implants and now I am 2 days post of with the most beautiful breasts, again Dr.Kaufman gave me exactly what I wanted and did a great job. He is always so nice, pleasant and personable. He returns my emails promptly and always makes me feel like I can reach him anytime. He listens and cares for his patients and his work is amazing!
Folsom Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough about how great Dr. Kaufman and his staff are. I know how important that is after not having a great experience elsewhere. I am very thankful to him and his staff for such a great experience, not once but twice. Thank you Dr. Kaufman!