Worried About Removing my Breast Implants 525cc and No Longer Want Them - Folsom, CA

I got my breast implants back in 2009, after a...

I got my breast implants back in 2009, after a horrible divorce. I got them to make me feel better and was worried that with my very tiny breasts i would feel better about going back out in the dating world. However I enjoyed them for about one year and since than i have been hating my breast implants along with how large I feel they make me look. I lately keep getting anxiety attacks due to the pressure on my chest.

I use to be very thin, active and sporty, since receiving these implants I have been nothing of the sort. I'm 36 years old and want them out. I went to the plastic surgeon that put them in and he said they will not look good by taking them out and advised me not to do it. He said the skin would be very saggy, he said he could remove the current 525 cc implant and put in 325 cc implants which is what he advised. I just don't want any implants. But also don't know what I would do with extremely saggy breasts. Please give me any advice or maybe pictures of anybody else that had gone through this. I really appreciate anybody's input or experience.

We are neighbors(: I live in Auburn!
Hi I just got you letter Honestly you have not had your implants as long as mine I had mine for a little over 9. Years. Had them out 1 week and a day now. I don't have the upper pole fullness but they are improving with time and 24 7 with keeping them in with sports bras. Over all I'm glad I did it. It was shocking too at first but again they seem keep looking better. Can't wait to start working out again. Hope this helps. Have any questions just ask. Hugs.
Hi, I was in the same boat and just got mine out. They feel amazing! Try to find a doctor to accept you want them out and go with that doc. That's what I did. Took a few appointments then finally found one willing to do the explant and he was amazing. It feels wonderful without the weight and worry. I'm getting a push up bra in a few weeks. Good luck to you!!

Going down in size

Well I made my decision; after seeing numerous PS all which say i will not be happy just explanting such large implants and what it will look like I will be downsizing to 300 silicone implants on the 17th of June. I am really nervous as to what the smaller implants will look like and am terrified of another surgery but I no longer want such large breasts. So hopefully after much time and consideration i made the right decision.
Hi! I'm pretty sure we had the same PS, are you having him do the downsize?
Dr. Kaufman is doing the down size.
:) well your in the best possible hands, he does an amazing jobs with lifts. I downsized a year ago with him before I ended up having to explant because I kept getting CC. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out, I love his staff but I always thought of questions afetr my apt. :)