Wonderful Experience, A+ in Every Aspect! - Folsom, CA

Dr. Mabourakh and his staff are phenomenal! I'm...

Dr. Mabourakh and his staff are phenomenal! I'm thrilled with my results and I have Dr. M and the office staff to thank for answering all of my questions and concerns along the way. I've felt safe and secure from my initial consult all the way through my 6 week follow-up. I'm happier and happier with my results every day! Thank you!!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.