I Am So Happy I Chose Dr, Mabourakh - Folsom, CA

I had my breast augmentation a week ago and they...

I had my breast augmentation a week ago and they already look amazing! The staff there is amazing and he is a very good plastic surgeon and will glady recommend him to anyone, and know they will be happy I did. I never thought my breast would look as amazing as they do now. I told him what look I wanted and he nailed it. I went from a c cup to a dd, 435cc was the Implant size and we did high profile silicone.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

He is an amazing Doctor and I will go back to him if I ever get anything else done.

Congratulations! Sounds like you are pleased with your new DD's! What did you find to be the most difficult part of your recovery? Any advice for other women? Since you gave your PS 5 stars in every category, I was wondering if you wanted to change your "worth it" rating to a thumbs up instead of thumbs down? (This is located beneath the title of your review.) Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

wow! you were able to achieve a DD cup with a 435 cc implant! thats great!
I'm a c cup and want to end up at a DD. My surgery is set from 8/8 pictures and info are in my review.