Botched Surgery - Folsom, CA

Simply put, my body looked better before my...

Simply put, my body looked better before my surgery! I have one breast higher than the other, this is after a corrective surgery (Dr K performed initial and corrective surgery)after the initial augmentation. After my abdominalplasty my belly button healed the size of a half dollar with major scarring all around it(my belly button was perfect before surgery)! My hips and or "saddle bags" are so uneven and distorted I cannot wear the proper size pants. As for my upper and lower eye lift the scars on my eyelids are very jagged not straight at all.

I requested that Dr K contribute to paying to get my body in some kind of acceptable way, he did not.

If I could post before and after picture here I would. I feel he convinced me to do too many procedures at once and his expertise was rushed and failed. Not only is my body distorted, emotionally it was very draining. It has been two years and I am just getting the emotional strength to have Dr K's botched surgery corrected.

Folsom Plastic Surgeon

You might want to check out our Breast Implant Revision community. Please keep us posted.