33 Years Old, 3 Kids, Much Needed Tummy Tuck - Folsom, CA

Getting a tummy tuck was one of the best decisions...

Getting a tummy tuck was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I don't even think I knew how much it meant to me until after I had it done. The first time (post tummy tuck) that I tried on clothes I cried. It felt amazing to be able to pick clothing items to try on based on the overall appearance and not whether or not I thought the material would cling to my flabby belly. I was also able to buy shirts that were made for women (you know the ones where the sides come in to highlight the hourglass figure) for the first time in over 10 years. My scar is pencil thin and easily covered by underwear or a swimsuit. 1.5 years later I still look amazing and would (and have) recommended this procedure to anyone who's midsection was destroyed by pregnancy and childbirth!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Clark is amazing. She is highly credentialed and very skilled, yet she talks to you as if you are a friend of hers. You get the feeling from the beginning to the end that she really cares about how the outcome of your surgery impacts your life. You can tell that patient satisfaction is important and rewarding for her.