33 Years Old, 3 Kids, Much Needed Tummy Tuck - Folsom, CA

Getting a tummy tuck was one of the best decisions...

Getting a tummy tuck was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I don't even think I knew how much it meant to me until after I had it done. The first time (post tummy tuck) that I tried on clothes I cried. It felt amazing to be able to pick clothing items to try on based on the overall appearance and not whether or not I thought the material would cling to my flabby belly. I was also able to buy shirts that were made for women (you know the ones where the sides come in to highlight the hourglass figure) for the first time in over 10 years. My scar is pencil thin and easily covered by underwear or a swimsuit. 1.5 years later I still look amazing and would (and have) recommended this procedure to anyone who's midsection was destroyed by pregnancy and childbirth!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Clark is amazing. She is highly credentialed and very skilled, yet she talks to you as if you are a friend of hers. You get the feeling from the beginning to the end that she really cares about how the outcome of your surgery impacts your life. You can tell that patient satisfaction is important and rewarding for her.

Thanks so much for this post. It just reinforces my decision everyday! My MM is Sept 4. I can hardly stand the wait! My husband made a comment about having a scar, I will show him your post. Meanwhile I have a disgusting belly and a c section scar...but he thinks that's fine, lol...men! Ha!
The scar looks pretty scary at first. My husband called me frankenbarbie for a while. It is long, going from hip to hip, but if your surgeon uses the right technique it shouldn't be too thick and should follow the line where any bathing suit or underwear will cover it. You can only see mine when I'm naked, and it's only really noticeable on the sides of my hips.
Hahaha! Frankenbarbie! That's a good one!
Hi I was wondering if you could please post some pics I'm seriously thinking of going with this Dr.
I forgot to ask for my before and after pictures at my 6 month follow up. I recently had some additional liposuction done to my thighs and will request them from both surgeries at the time of my follow up from that one. In the meantime she does have a website with before and after pictures of her actual patients along with their stories. Each patient is given a choice as to whether they want to give permission for their pictures to be posted to the website. I declined as many of my friends and co-workers knew about my surgery and I didn't want them trying to find me on the website. One of my favorite things about Dr. Clark I forgot to mention in my original rating. She places a lot of importance on follow up. I saw more of her AFTER my surgery than before. This is the way I think it should be as too many surgeons seem to quit caring after they've gotten their money. I got a phone call from Dr. Clark the night of my both of my surgeries to make sure I was doing ok. All follow up appointments are scheduled at the time of your pre-op. For my liposuction I'm following up at 1 day, 1 week, 4 weeks, and 6 months. I can't remember what the tummy tuck schedule was, but it was more often than that as it is a much more invasive surgery. She really gets very excited about helping her patients achieve their goals and seems to be personally invested in that much more than she is the money. I can't recommend her strongly enough.