So Happy with Breast Lift - Folsom, CA

I developed a C cup at age 12. At 47, needless to...

I developed a C cup at age 12. At 47, needless to say, my breasts sagged. They literally looked like someone dropped a boulder in a sock! I couldn't even see the nipples anymore. I had a breast reduction and lift (with tiny saline implants for support) in December.

I have never been happier. My surgeon was meticulous! The scarring is barely visible. My breasts look great! The surgery was a five hour surgery. Honestly, minimal pain for two days (on which I had to take valium and a pain killer every 6 hours). I wasn't able to lift anything heavier than 5 pounds nor could I job, run, horseback ride, etc for three months. It was totally worth it.

My surgeon is brilliant. He is conservative, and tailors your breasts to your body frame so everything looks completely natural. All of my clothes look better and I can finally button shirts without having to physically lift my own breasts to adjust to my bra and shirt. I wish I would have done this procedure 10 years ago. My surgeon is located in Folsom, CA., and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. He is not only extremely competent, but spent HOURS discuss every detail of the surgery, results, etc.

Folsom Plastic Surgeon

This doctor has a wonderful reputation and my own family doctor recommended him. I can see why. He and his staff are wonderful. He is conservative, you won't leave looking hideously unnatural. Very talented surgeon.

It sounds like you found a doctor you really felt comfortable with. Thanks very much for posting your story to RealSelf. I love hearing the successes!

P.S. Is it possible you put an extra zero on your cost? :)