My Smart Lipo Experience :) - Flushing, NY

So I had my upper & lower abdomen done yesterday &...

So I had my upper & lower abdomen done yesterday & I can honestly say I am so happy with my results and its only been 24 hours since my surgery. The only painful part was when they were injecting the anastisa in my abdomen the sucking out my fat was really not that painful. The compression garment was annoying to wear at night so I ended up taking it off as of right now I am very sore & the pain is very minimum but I am extremely happy with my results will post pics on a later update.

Dr. Hong

My doctor was amazing! I have to give credit to the nurse also she was so sweet & kind & held my hand through the whole procedure.

You need to wear your garment! It is imperative.
Hey, yes my garment is back on! I had only taken it off for a few hours the first night.. I had my follow up with the doctor & ordered a custom made marena garment with my measurements excited for it to come in the mail!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so glad your procedure went well and I hope you have a smooth recovery!

Please do keep us updated with your progress and if you need any help updating photos, just let me know!