100% Recommended - Flushing, NY

I am a 27 years old with 4 kids..I look like i was...

i am a 27 years old with 4 kids..I look like i was expecting.I hated it.I didn't want a six pack i just didn't wanna look pregro.when i went 2 Dr. L he told me the best thing 4 me was a tummy tuck.

before i did it i weigh 183 now im 144 and i feel great. i went back and decided i wanted a little lipo on my love handeles and back.that was done jan 8.less then a month i am 139 and still have a few weeks 2 see my full affect.i have pics of my tummy tuck.like they say pictures tell a thousand wrds.so see for urself.

if any one has any question feel free 2 email me. i would love to share my experience with u and will be back to post more pictures soon.im also jenny57 but i will be added my pics here

im thinking of using this dr for lipo
Omg..our tummies r the same! hope mine turns out great too
hey!!! i went to dr. lee as well!! april 6, 2011 had a tummy tuck and liop to my flanks and then sept. 16,2011 had some lipo to my abdomin and mound. love dr lee!! have had a great experiance with him and will be back to him for other procedures i need to have done. i like him very much because he doesnt sell you on anything. he is very calming and sure of what he needs to do. glad to see other patients of dr lee.
New York Plastic Surgeon

when i meet the Dr. L I felt so comfortable the staff was great.they have 24 hrs services so if i felt something was wrong i would just call.Dr. L is one of the best doctor i have ever meet.