Botox in Crowsfeet, Well Worth It! - Flushing, NY

Lately I've been noticing 3 fine lines next to my...

Lately I've been noticing 3 fine lines next to my left eye's outer corner when I smile, especially when I have foundation on, and 1 line next to my right eye's outer corner when I smile, so I decided to give botox a try. Dr Cui made 2 injections on each of my crowdfeet and 1 on each side, between my eyes' inner corners and nose bridge, because he said that piece of muscle move when I smile. I started seeing some results on the 2nd day and I did wish I could see better than results than that. 3-4 days later, I couldn't believer that all the 4 lines that bothered me the most are gone, even when I smile! This was def money well spent!

That is great that you are seeing the results you wanted- sounds like this was your first time trying Botox?  Keep us posted on how long it lasts for you :)
James J. Cui, MD, PhD

Dr Cui first started talking to me, asked for my concerns and what I'd like to improve, then he started making jokes, some are corny but then I realized he's trying to see where my wrinkles are when I smile. Then he told me where I need botox and told me that I should started seeing results in a day, and best results should be in 3-4 days. This was my first botox injection so of course I was nervous, especially since it's getting shots next to my eyes, both eyes! The shots themselves did not hurt at all, it was the sounds of the needle penetrating my skin that was scary, but it was not as bad as I expected and it made me wonder why I didn't do it sooner. After the shots, Dr Cui's assistant made sure there's no bleeding and where he injected is not visible. Then that was all, the entire visit was less than 5 minutes!