34, 2 Kids Been Wanting Them Since I Knew I Could Buy Them! - Flowood, MS

Hi everyone. I find so much inspiration in your...

Hi everyone. I find so much inspiration in your stories! I have been wanting implants since I was a teenager. I had a baby when I was 16 and another at 25. When I had my second baby, I had boobs and I was so excited. As soon as I stop breastfeeding, they shriveled up. I was so disappointed. I have been looking into getting them seriously in the last two years. Finally, at the beginning of the year, I decided to get them. All I've been able to think about for the last month is my new twins! My big day is in 2 days....Wish me luck!
Ok so I live near you and Ive just decided that I want them and o come on here and your post is one of the 1st that I see so it must be meant to be!! Im really scared and haven't been to any docs yet about it because im scared to pick one lol especially since I haven't lived here very long. can you please tell me how your surgery went and let me know if you recommend your doctor. You can email me at1BiancaRainey@gmail.com THANKS and I pray that your procedure went well!
Good luck!! You're going to love them! I'm 1 week post op and enjoying it!
Best wishes to you with your surgery tomorrow!!

First day post-op

Hi everyone! Thanks for your support. The first day wasn't so bad. Today is a different story. I am more sore than anything. My meds are starting to get the best of me so I'll do another post later.
For me, day 3 was the hardest.
Dr. Shelby Brantley