Thrilled with the Results - Lynn Haven, FL

I recently lost 80 lbs. and as a result had some...

I recently lost 80 lbs. and as a result had some excess skin around my lower abdomen. I have been working out since I started my diet however my skin remained loose. I considered a tummy tuck and chose Dr. C to have a consultation with. I was impressed with Dr. C because I felt that he asked me all the questions that I wanted to ask him. For example, he asked me about whether or not I wanted a waistline, which I was positive that I did not want a feminine waistline.

I have thrilled with the results and can't wait to go shirtless at the beach.

Panama City Plastic Surgeon

I was thankful that Dr. C made me feel comfortable as a man seeking a tummy tuck. He presented questions that made me feel that he had experience with male patients. I appreciated that he also spoke to me on my level, not complicating things. He also went over my procedure at least three times before the surgery, which made me feel sure that the results I could expect were what I wanted. I had minimal pain since the procedure and my scars are barely noticeable. I am pleased with Dr. C and will definitely use him again for future procedures.

Way to go James!   Good job on the weight loss; I know how hard that process is to go through.

Please keep us up to date on your progress.

A male tummy tucker! Love it. Thanks for posting your story here on RealSelf. Congrats on your substantial weight loss. That takes a lot of work!