Breast Cancer Survivor to Get TT - West Palm Beach, FL

I had 2 children more than 30 years ago and have...

I had 2 children more than 30 years ago and have been yo-yoing with my weight since then. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009 and hade a partial mastectomy, chemo, and radiation, ending in July 2010. During the next 8 months, I lost 70 pounds. In March of 2011 I was found to have a benign tumor the size of a golf ball in the same breast. I had a completed mastectomy and reconstruction surgery of both breasts to make them the same size. I had 2 doctors - one to remove the tumor and a PS.

My PS did such a great job with my breasts that I decided to get a TT with lipo, along with a hysterectomy and bladder repair at the same time. I will have 2 doctors again - a GYN and a PS. It will all go down next week on Friday, the 24th. I am 57 years old and so excited about this!

On top of getting all this surgery, I am changing jobs and will have a total of 3 weeks off but only 2 weeks post surgery. One week to get ready. My husband is very supportive and I was surprised that he was willing to spend the money. He may have been impressed with my breasts too -lol!

Only a few more days now until my TT. Tomorrow I...

Only a few more days now until my TT. Tomorrow I go to the PS and get more info and prescriptions. Already had my blood tests done and Thursday I go to the hospital for my pre-op. I'm going to spend the rest of the days getting everythingin order so that I have no problems when I come home from the hospital. I have 5 steps into my house and I don't know if I'll be able to get up them. And I'm going to take pre-op pictures and post them this week. Yea- that's something everyone wants to see -haha!

Dr. Harold Bafitis