A Little Worried - Florida

I decided to have Sculptra done for thinning...

I decided to have Sculptra done for thinning facial volume. I was particularly unhappy with the areas below my cheeks, which appeared hollow.

Also slight jowling. I never had any issue with my actual cheekbone area. I had my first treatment today; 2 vials used. Others (on this site) have commented on the swelling and how wonderful it looked but I am a bit distressed. The upper cheekbones are so prominent, my eyes look smaller and closer together. However my jawline is gorgeous.

I've always wanted a slightly squared jaw and this is the closest I've ever come. I'm very relieved this wont be the final result because of the huge cheekbones. So now I want to know if there's such a thing as having the next treatment (2nd of 3 suggested) solely injected in the lower half of my face. I don't want big, creepy cheekbones. I don't like messaging my face because I can feel the crackling under my skin. Terrific MD. She is an expert at injecting fillers

Dr Cynthia Elliott

MD is unlike other MDs. She has a very friendly, non-clinical approach yet is very knowledgable and professional. I work with MDs for a living and I always wish more were like her. She has several credentials, including giving instruct to other MDs in the art of administering fillers.