A Little Worried - Florida

I decided to have Sculptra done for thinning...

I decided to have Sculptra done for thinning facial volume. I was particularly unhappy with the areas below my cheeks, which appeared hollow.

Also slight jowling. I never had any issue with my actual cheekbone area. I had my first treatment today; 2 vials used. Others (on this site) have commented on the swelling and how wonderful it looked but I am a bit distressed. The upper cheekbones are so prominent, my eyes look smaller and closer together. However my jawline is gorgeous.

I've always wanted a slightly squared jaw and this is the closest I've ever come. I'm very relieved this wont be the final result because of the huge cheekbones. So now I want to know if there's such a thing as having the next treatment (2nd of 3 suggested) solely injected in the lower half of my face. I don't want big, creepy cheekbones. I don't like messaging my face because I can feel the crackling under my skin. Terrific MD. She is an expert at injecting fillers

Dr Cynthia Elliott

MD is unlike other MDs. She has a very friendly, non-clinical approach yet is very knowledgable and professional. I work with MDs for a living and I always wish more were like her. She has several credentials, including giving instruct to other MDs in the art of administering fillers.

Hi marlene,

Welcome to the Sculptra community. It's been three days since your procedure how are you doing today? Did you have any pain from the procedure? Please keep us updated to how you are doing and how everything goes.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt