I Got my Nose Job on June 20th 2011, It is Now July 23rd 2011. - Florida

I never had a crooked nose before but now my nose...

I never had a crooked nose before but now my nose is so crooked!! I dont know what to do, It had been 1 month and 3 days! Is there any helpful tips or ideas?? Or anything I can ask my doctor??

I have the same problem, and I am about 8 weeks post-op. My tip was crooked before at the tip and now it looks more so. Plus, to top it off the part of my nose that reaches between my eyes looks off-set now. One side looks hollow and the other has a small bump. Doc says that the bones have a memory and that is what happened - they tried to move back. I am supposed to press on nose in opposite direction several times a day, but I don't think it's going to do anything. Doc already talked about slight in-office revision and injectible fillers.

I hope this works out better for you!

Whereabouts in Florida did you have your surgery? I had mine in Sarasota - so regretting it!

I totally agree with what Rizzles said. You do need to give it at the very least 3 to 6 months, and sometimes up to a year to see how your nose is going to heal. I truly hope it comes out pin straight. Please keep us posted!

Im actually going through the same thing at the moment and its making me upset!. The side profile is beautiful on my nose but now I feel like the frontal nasal tip is slightly curving too. I called the office and the secretary telling me its nothing give it time, its all swelling etc. My mom got really angry when I told her what the office said and she wants me to try call back as soon as I can to make an early appointment to see the doctor because she said within the first 6 weeks its easy to fix minor problems since the bone hasn't healed yet but if I wait too long and it really is crooked Ill have to wait a year to get surgery again
P.S. I never had a crooked nasal tip before the surgery so I can't blame it on that

This is really a serious problem. Is it possible to have a nose cosmetic operation to cure it? Good luck with you!

You generally have to wait a while (up to a year) to know what you nose will look like in the end. Sometimes swelling can be uneven.
However, if it does not improve (and that happens too), you can get a revision rhinoplasty. That's what a lot of people do when the outcome is not what they wanted.