My

I am having my first and last revision after I was...

I am having my first and last revision after I was unhappy with my primary after I fractured my nose! I was assaulted by an ex and even though he was out of my life, I felt like I should not have to live with a small bump because of him. I could never admit I dated such a person , but I am no-longer ashamed and it is refreshing to open up to total strangers, I wanted no reminders, so I decided to go and get it fixed. I was young and liked my nose, but foolishly asked if it could be improved, thinking he was an expert and thought anyone that is an ENT/ facial surgeon could do a good job, well he recommended to shorten the tip alittle, even though I pointed out no faults, even though my side is great, my front is round and fat to me, I was back & forth about getting it done again, but decided I am going to the best, a revision specialist, world known who only does noses (chins too) anyway, I am flying to Florida in one month for consult and surgery, I'm excited!
Please update after surgery. I have a revision scheduled for August 14th with Dr. Davis... I am sooo nervous though! My nose isn't terrible, but not perfect ny any means. Sometime I think I am being too picky, but for the last 1/2 year or so I feel my right nostril has started to collapse a bit and I am having some impeded brething on that side, so I have pushed this revision surgery up on the list... Problem is that he is pretty sur he might have to take some ear cartilage for the surgery, and I am sooooo nervous about that becasue now I risk screwing up my nose worse and possibly screwing up my ears . Will you be using conchal cartilage?
Hello, I will definitely keep you posted, I have not had any grafting or anything like that yet, he will most likely use my nasal septum for that, but I am not sure, I will let you know after my consult. I wouldn't worry about him screwing your nose, he is gonna fix it for you.
Could fascia grafting not be used? It's from inside your hair and you can't notice it at all! ie got it inside my nose for 8 weeks now and it's still a bit swollen there isn't any evidence of the placement (I needed it to cover small irregularities)

My surgery is in 4 days

Wow, I was lucky to get in so quick and the wait is almost over! I found a resort a few miles away from him, I got a great price on it! I'm getting into Miramar around 6pm on Monday, I have my consult on Tues and surgery on Wed. I have so much to do!!!!
I hope all goes well. Pls update us.

I had my consult with Dr David

This was the best consult I ever had, not only is he friendly, professional and funny, he told me how attractive I was & made me feel really good about myself. He found some problems with my breathing so not only is he fixing the function of my nose but making it beautiful. My surgery is tomorrow morning, I am so confident and excited, this is my consult before & after......everyone says his afters are better than his computer after....I don't know how that is possible.

Dr Richard Davis!!!! Not David-phone did that!

He really knows about the nose, definitely an expert, he showed me things and explained everything in perfect detail. I am so fortunate to have found this doctor!!!
Wow, how exciting! Wishing you all the best, and a speedy recovery! :)
Best if luck ! I'm sure it will come out beautiful
Thank you so much, I'm really excited!

Night in the hospital

I am staying the night in the hospital, he wants to see me and unpack my nose in the morning before I leave, the fee for that goes right to the hospital along with anesthesia, because of breathing obstruction, my insurance is covering this part.
I hope your surgery went well. Speedy recovery .
Good Luck! I'm excited for you
I hope the surgery goes very well. Pls update us when u can.

Surgery

Surgery went perfect , my insurance picked up a nice portion of the surgery.... The secretary got it approved and arranged for the next day!!! She's wonderful!!! I only had 60% cartildge in my nose then Dr Davis used my ear, I have been busy icing, icing but I will post pictures on Tues. I am so happy I found Dr Davis.
So happy for you and hope you're recovering well! Thanks so much for keeping us updated :)
Am glad ur surgery was successful. One of tge ps I consulted for a revision said I might need cartilage fron my ear but he wont know until he operates. I am kind of worried about cartilage taken from my ear. How does ur ear feel?
It feels just a tiny funny the day after surgery but after that, it's been completely fine.

3 days post op

Very swollen but can't stay in the hotel one more minute, icing then going out for awhile, I don't care if people stare
Alyssa, I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see the final reveal!!. How long was the surgery? ?
I believe it was 4.5 hours, I know my insurance paid for 4 hours of that :)
in my exp the 4-5 day after surgery and 1 week post are the worst . The swelling moves downward and it takes time for the avatar look to go away . You look pretty good though!

2 more days my cast comes off

Day 4, I managed to take a bath and washed my hair very carefully not to let my splint thing get wet, it was so easy!
Hi, hope you're recovering goes well! I'm seriously considering davis for revision too, I would love to see your pictures with the splint of
Sure I took a few pictures right after my splint came off, but my nose is pretty swollen right now, if you give me your email, I can send you new pictures in one week but for now I will post the pictures I took right after
Hey , hope your doing well .did you get the splint off ?

Day Sony came off!

Cast off

Looks good.
Thanks!!! I love it!
Do you like it so far ?

It was well worth going to Dr. Davis!!!

My husband loves my new nose!!! He said my new nose resembles my natural nose ( before the fracture) I showed Dr Davis the picture and he took a close look at that. I did not want a different nose, I wanted it back to what it was, and the tip was ridiculously round..... Not anymore!!!
Thanks rain, if anyone wants pictures with face just send me your email :)
I'm so glad you are happy, it looks wonderful, he did a great job
I'm so glad for you ! Are you having to fly home?

Omg! 2wks in 2 days and love my nose!

Dr Davis is king if revision & I knew it from the start!!!

Love Dr Davis

I have before and after pictures if anyone is interested. I also may do a post for Dr Davis before and after. He truly is the best surgeon. Nothing is perfect, but he gets close. Send me your emails- you will be so excited- he really is the best!!!!
yes please post
Can you update us on your nose please? Any photos?
Pembroke Pines Facial Plastic Surgeon