My

I am having my first and last revision after I was...

I am having my first and last revision after I was unhappy with my primary after I fractured my nose! I was assaulted by an ex and even though he was out of my life, I felt like I should not have to live with a small bump because of him. I could never admit I dated such a person , but I am no-longer ashamed and it is refreshing to open up to total strangers, I wanted no reminders, so I decided to go and get it fixed. I was young and liked my nose, but foolishly asked if it could be improved, thinking he was an expert and thought anyone that is an ENT/ facial surgeon could do a good job, well he recommended to shorten the tip alittle, even though I pointed out no faults, even though my side is great, my front is round and fat to me, I was back & forth about getting it done again, but decided I am going to the best, a revision specialist, world known who only does noses (chins too) anyway, I am flying to Florida in one month for consult and surgery, I'm excited!

My surgery is in 4 days

Wow, I was lucky to get in so quick and the wait is almost over! I found a resort a few miles away from him, I got a great price on it! I'm getting into Miramar around 6pm on Monday, I have my consult on Tues and surgery on Wed. I have so much to do!!!!

I had my consult with Dr David

This was the best consult I ever had, not only is he friendly, professional and funny, he told me how attractive I was & made me feel really good about myself. He found some problems with my breathing so not only is he fixing the function of my nose but making it beautiful. My surgery is tomorrow morning, I am so confident and excited, this is my consult before & after......everyone says his afters are better than his computer after....I don't know how that is possible.

Dr Richard Davis!!!! Not David-phone did that!

He really knows about the nose, definitely an expert, he showed me things and explained everything in perfect detail. I am so fortunate to have found this doctor!!!

Night in the hospital

I am staying the night in the hospital, he wants to see me and unpack my nose in the morning before I leave, the fee for that goes right to the hospital along with anesthesia, because of breathing obstruction, my insurance is covering this part.

Surgery

Surgery went perfect , my insurance picked up a nice portion of the surgery.... The secretary got it approved and arranged for the next day!!! She's wonderful!!! I only had 60% cartildge in my nose then Dr Davis used my ear, I have been busy icing, icing but I will post pictures on Tues. I am so happy I found Dr Davis.

3 days post op

Very swollen but can't stay in the hotel one more minute, icing then going out for awhile, I don't care if people stare

2 more days my cast comes off

Day 4, I managed to take a bath and washed my hair very carefully not to let my splint thing get wet, it was so easy!

Day Sony came off!

Cast off

It was well worth going to Dr. Davis!!!

My husband loves my new nose!!! He said my new nose resembles my natural nose ( before the fracture) I showed Dr Davis the picture and he took a close look at that. I did not want a different nose, I wanted it back to what it was, and the tip was ridiculously round..... Not anymore!!!

Omg! 2wks in 2 days and love my nose!

Dr Davis is king if revision & I knew it from the start!!!

Love Dr Davis

Pembroke Pines Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Richard Davis knows his stuff

I have before and after pictures if anyone is interested. I also may do a post for Dr Davis before and after. He truly is the best surgeon. Nothing is perfect, but he gets close. Send me your emails- you will be so excited- he really is the best!!!!
Can you update us on your nose please? Any photos?
Yeah it's a shame I just missed her too. Would love to know how her experience is going so far. I need to know there is hope out there of a competent surgeon that specialises in revision.
Actually don't feel bad you did not miss much her after pics were not very visible kinda blurry . And she only posted right after her cast removal . If your interested there are other posters on here who used the same dr
Yeah I've seen the other reviews. It just wouldve been good to get in touch with her to see how she is getting on after her surgery. Seems like he is a great dr for revision
Looks like I came too late and missed the photos. Glad the poster is happy with her results.
Yeah, she looked great! Sadly, a lot of people move things off this site... I totally understand, tho! I had Dr. Davis as well. I didn't want to screw anything up by going to the same doc that screwed me up the first time - no matter what he offered and how much cheaper it might have been for me. I have found people speak very highly of Dr. Davis. He is very well known for his work, and you'd never guess it by his demeanor (in a good way), and I have been very happy with his knowledge and work on my revision rhinoplasty. :)
ahh...I didn't realize that you (tryingtofindmyself) had 2 reviews on RS. That's great and thanks for sticking around. It's so helpful for those of us still doing our research. So glad that Davis was able to help you...is the breathing any better yet?
I am considering Dr. Davis for a revision rhinoplasty, but his office is not giving me any referrals which concerns me. I would love to hear from anyone who has work done by him and seeing pictures would be most helpful! Very big decision! Thank You
Hi, I'm interested in Dr. Davis as well. Would you mind sending me your before and after pictures? Thank you!
I really hope you still love your results! I see that your changed your user name and remove photos. I hope you will at least check in later if anything changes for the worse. Your updates really help a lot of us looking into revision procedures. I can't believe your negative review was deleted! You should contact the administrator and see if somehow it just isn't showing up temporarily. I would not let it scare you off of the site until you get some answers. I understand how you feel though about bad doctors having a high volume of good reviews. I always find it suspicious.
I sent her a message and she was kind enough to respond she is still happy but was tired of being bombarded with questions and wanted to Warsaw her profile but realself would not let her
That was nice of her to respond to you. I can understand where she is coming from; she doesn't owe anyone anything. I'm just glad I got to see her before/afters before she removed them and when she deleted them I thought something might've gone wrong with the result. I'm glad she is still happy! I know some people probably just want to move the heck on with their lives once they finally get a bad primary fixed. Thank you for filling us in :)
I don't want to he on this site anymore, some bad reviews get deleted and shitty drs have high ratings, this is bull shit I know for a fact a physician that was fired because he sucks but yet he have 68 5 star reviews and my negative experience was deleted
Great! Could you please post some pics of your nose at your 1st month post op? I'm also considering Dr. Davis.
So happy for you! I'm also considering dr Davis, I would love to see your revision pics! It would help a lot in making my decision easier. Thanks for sharing your experience!
Thanks for your review and for posting your photos. I'm also considering Dr. Davis. Glad to hear you're happy!
Hi Alyssa, Congrats on your surgery! I'm also considering Davis for a complex revision, could you possibly send me pics? Thanks!
I am happy you like your results. Congrats and fast recovery.
Thanks rain, if anyone wants pictures with face just send me your email :)
Please could you sent me you picture to my email *******@*****.com
Hi! I have a revision rhinoplasty scheduled with Dr. Davis next week and would love to see your before and after pictures. Thank you so much in advance!
I'm so glad you are happy, it looks wonderful, he did a great job
Looks good.