Mommy makeover-DR

O the wait!! I've scheduled my makeover for...

O the wait!!
I've scheduled my makeover for 12/12/14. The deposit is made, airline ticket purchased, and supplies being bought. I started taking the prescribed vitamins and iron soon after Laura sent me my quote and information. Speaking of iron...I take one Feosol Original with ferrous sulfate. It contains 65 mg elemental iron, which is equivalent to 325 mg ferrous sulfate. Such a confusing subject! Ladies, if the iron you're taking has more than 65 mg of elemental iron please stop and read up on what too much iron can do to your internal organs!

It all began...

in 2010, when I did the hcg diet by injection. I lost 15 lbs in 22 days! 1 month later I was pregnant for the 3rd and last time! Thankfully I went back to 170ish shortly after, but stayed at that weight for another year plus! I joined Real Self in Jan 2013 and was on the Mexico sx train. I didn't have the money to do sx, so decided to see what I would look like if I lost the weight. Now, I have excess skin I would like removed and deflated breasts I want to pump up! There are other areas on my body that need some fixing, like my bum, upper arms and inner thighs that you can't really see in the photos. I plan to use the time I have til surgery to see if lifting weights and building muscle will fill the skin out. It is amazing how skin retracts, but it isn't retracting enough for me!!

My BIG girl photos

What I need in my life!

So...

In Feb 2013 I started counting my calories with the help of loseit.com. I found another website that helped me determine how many calories to eat to lose weight in a certain amount of time based on my activity level...ratfactor.com/fat-loss-calculator?. My goal weight was 130 and I finally reached it by late Sept., Oct. 2013. I wasn't super strict, I did go out to dinner, enjoyed birthday cakes, etc. I didn't beat myself up if I ate 1200 calories OVER my 986 allotment either lol! Counting calories was the best thing I ever did for myself. I have spent soo much money on diet pills, diet books, hcg injections, workout equipment I've never used, the list goes on! I used to say, "I don't eat that much, I don't know why I'm so fat"...HA!!! I was clueless of the calorie content of the food I was putting in my mouth. I've gone from an emotional/stressed/I want it, I'll eat it - eater, to o hell no, I don't want that, it isn't worth it - eater!!! I know a lot of people believe you will put your body in starvation mode if you go below 1200 calories. I HAVE YET TO EXPERIENCE THAT! The only exercise I did was walk/run 1 mile everyday in 22 minutes. I was pushing at least 120 lb of stroller & kids and I wore a 40 lb weight vest (I started w/12 lb vest in Jan/Feb 2012) and I rarely ate the calories I burned through exercise.

Does anyone know this member's screen name?

When I open real self, on their main page, this girl's picture is under mommy makeover. Has anyone read her review or know who it is? I really wanna see her ba. They look nice in her post op bra. I try to go through the reviews, but geesh, I don't have that much time! lol Thanks in advance.

wnthrglsshp - screen name

I found her, the girl in the pic above!

...

...
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your journey! I am having surgery on Dec. 10th in the DR also but with Dra Duran. When are you flying out and are you staying in a recovery house?
Hey shygirl, I'm flying out on 12/11 and I am staying in a recovery house....haven't decided which one, either Virginia's (not sure if that is the official name) or Silhouette (Angie's). I see you're in Orlando, I'm in Cocoa! I leave DR 12/23, what about you? Which airline you flying?
....love your profile pic! Good luck to ya.
thx cm_donk. Good luck to you too!
I cannot wait to follow your transformation and see the progress your going to look amazing especially because mentally you are on point with your goals !! go momma xox
Thanks chickie! I hope you're still around by the time mine takes place! lol
You found her! Too funny- girl, you do have patience. =)
@gettingit...HA..no patience! lol
Congrats,lol.
lol! What's too funny is I saw her review a while ago...just didn't remember or realize it was the same girl! besos hermana
Omg,I did read this one,lol.Im gonna read lasik to ,my hubby wants it
@Boriken, You're reading so many reviews, I can totally tell! lol
Omg tiki I've been trying to find that same girl boobs!!!! Lol I need to see!
Do you have an idea on how many cc's u want?
425, 450...500!! lol, but I have to have a lift and I'm afraid having a large implant behind incisions will not be a good idea...idk! I've been on one consult in person in the states and I found out my breast width dimension is 14 cm. Some dr's recommend the base of your implant be no more than 1.5 in. smaller than your bwd, and not to go larger than your bwd cuz of side boob, and probably problems. I don't mind side boob, that's how mine grow naturally. I think I want high profile, but their base is small until you get into the higher cc's! Idk if getting an anchor lift helps to make your bwd smaller, either. Do you know anything about ba's? Have you had any consults and found out your measurements? What size you wanna be? It seems like we've been looking at the same girls! lol Check out Ava_cruz, she had lipo & bbl by Robles, but had a ba 3 yrs ago in Canada...they look great, she looks freaking awesome!
he he I knew it!
Yes of course I've seen Ava_cruz boobs lol I feel like such a creep sometimes.... Haha Nope I haven't been to any consultations for breast aug.. Praying Robles does her thing. I'm considering anywhere between 350-400 cc. Whateva Robles recommends will give a natural look. Although I'm secretly hoping to be a nice sexy D!
Are you in any of the Facebook groups?
he he I know right (creep)! I don't know how you ladies can give dr. free reign with your breasts...I wish I could be more trusting! What's crazy is how varied cc's look on diff people...I wonder why that is...breast tissue, measurements?...anyways! Yes, I wouldn't mind a D at all!
No, I don't FB. I've toyed with the idea of making an account, but I can barely keep up with this one...am I missing out?
O yeah, and now I'm considering gummy shape implants (that is what ava has and she's under muscle if you didn't know), at first I was set on high, then tossing mod +. I believe Robles offers Mentor & Eurosilicone.
Yess there's so much info in the groups!
My fingers/toes are crossed Robles will give me the breast I dream of.. Lol I originally wanted to go to Yily but breast aren't her strength. I'm stalking all of Robles breast patients and they give me lots of hope.. Did boobzforme send u her pics??
Yea those are the ones I want! Sadly Robles doesn't offer them