Do It! - Pinellas, FL

I literally just got home from an abdominal...

I literally just got home from an abdominal tumescent lipo with Dr. B and it was a wonderful experience. It does hurt a bit not much before he numbs the area but after that it's a breeze. But the best part is that I already see a HUGE difference in my stomach! And Im still swollen and draining.

I am scheduled for my hips and waist with Dr. Bonelli on March 30th. I'm nervous because I don't know how my body will react to the proceedure. I'm hoping my recovery is as easy as some people are saying. I did like him a lot when I met with him and the price he quoted was less than HALF of a doctor in Tampa. Any more info you have on the proceedure with Dr. Bonelli would be greatly appreciated!! :)
Hi- I'm new to Real Self-I am out of the country rigjt now but am going to be in the Pinellas area so was looking up information on Dr. B. I was wondering if u have any before + after photos- I didn't see any on here? Any more info you can provide would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a bunch!
Hang in wonderful you, I getting my stomach in October, the result is good it has been almost three month's can wait 2 see my picture results.... Have gotten good compliments but its a secret know one really knows..
Dr. Bonelli

He is very informative, takes his time and is extremly friendly. He's also a Harvard grad. I would totally recomment Dr. B and he only charges $1500 a body part.