Do It! - Pinellas, FL

I literally just got home from an abdominal...

I literally just got home from an abdominal tumescent lipo with Dr. B and it was a wonderful experience. It does hurt a bit not much before he numbs the area but after that it's a breeze. But the best part is that I already see a HUGE difference in my stomach! And Im still swollen and draining.

Dr. Bonelli

He is very informative, takes his time and is extremly friendly. He's also a Harvard grad. I would totally recomment Dr. B and he only charges $1500 a body part.

I am scheduled for my hips and waist with Dr. Bonelli on March 30th. I'm nervous because I don't know how my body will react to the proceedure. I'm hoping my recovery is as easy as some people are saying. I did like him a lot when I met with him and the price he quoted was less than HALF of a doctor in Tampa. Any more info you have on the proceedure with Dr. Bonelli would be greatly appreciated!! :)
Hi- I'm new to Real Self-I am out of the country rigjt now but am going to be in the Pinellas area so was looking up information on Dr. B. I was wondering if u have any before + after photos- I didn't see any on here? Any more info you can provide would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a bunch!
Hang in wonderful you, I getting my stomach in October, the result is good it has been almost three month's can wait 2 see my picture results.... Have gotten good compliments but its a secret know one really knows..

I had my flanks done 3 days ago....im 44 pretty fit..just always had those dam muffin tops ,,workouts didnt help...so i found Dr.B...love him...very good doctor...procedure went well...harly no pain...next day a bit sore...dont overdo it ,,i went to work,,im a bartender, 3rd day and almost pasted out...rest...but im very happy ,,see results already..just have to be patient for all swelling to go down....good luck everyone...

I had my Love Handles and Saddlebags done on the 15th of June and it was great outcome I notice the difference immediate afterwards, a strange situation happen that I was actually laughing because it tickle me but other than 8lbs of fat from the procedure and soarness a body feeling of not working muscles in a long time everythings on Dr. Bonelli covered on what to expect it was cleary stated truth looking forward on the weeks to come. A very clean safe haven arena staff is great and the Dr. speak with you consistantly thru out the procedure with concerns make you feel more comfortable with a positive feeling with assurance. Do not shop for pricing, look for someone that deal withyou direct as a person not just a price. I have found that these over populate surgeons are not treating you first they are looking at you like next?
I'm having outer hips and love handles dones on the 15th of June, thank for the heads up with Dr. Bonelli can't wait to get started. Will keep you up todate.
Hey ! I am due in two weeks to get my upper back area done. What kinda anestheic did the doc use on you?
Just local and you'll be numb for a few days but it is so worth it. I could of never achieved these results on my own..and its only been 3 days so im psyched