4 Years and Still No Hair - Florida

Brazilian bikini and underarms. 6 sessions with...

Brazilian bikini and underarms. 6 sessions with Alexandrite laser. I first went somewhere else that charged $300 per session, after 2 sessions that didn't hurt at all, I had all my hair. I went to this new salon that gave me flat price to remove the hair. This time it hurt but no pain no gain. It feels like a rubber band snapping against you. 4 years and still no hair.

Timing is really important to catch the hairs in...

Timing is really important to catch the hairs in the growth phase. I went every 6 weeks. Also, can't emphasize enough how much it hurts but if it doesn't, the laser isn't on high enough and you are wasting your money.

Smooth Skinz

Was a technician not a doctor. I'm sure they have a doctor on call as required by law.

Sure, Smooth Skinz, Aventura, FL
The technician's name was Natasha. Good Luck. Laser hair removal and Lasik have really been the best money I've ever spent.. well except for my babies from the Humane Society.

Could you give me the address where you did your hair removal? Regards,
PS They used the Alexandrite (?) laser on me, don't know if that matters.
Only 6 sessions and 4 years without hair, I'm so jealous ; That's so awesome, I always thought it would take likeHair melbourne multiple treatments for multiple years.

HI jam,

Only 6 sessions and 4 years without hair, I'm so jealous ;) That's so awesome, I always thought it would take like multiple treatments for multiple years.

Fantastic and thanks!

-Britt

thanks for sharing information.