Lapex Laser Working for Me - Stuart, FL

I started treatments 2 weeks ago. Six treatments...

I started treatments 2 weeks ago. Six treatments to date with 5 total inches lost. Inches lost are calculated using three measurements, one at the waistline, one two inches above and one an inch below. The way this works out for me is that I lost 2 inches an inch below the waist, 1 1/2 at the waist and 1 1/2 two inches above. The lower abdominal area has been a really tough place to get rid of the fat even though I do strength training 2x a week and yoga once a week. I watch my diet but I don't stress over eating foods that I love once in a while.

I am very satisified with the Lapex Laser treatments and I am looking forward to seeing how many more inches I will lose after the next three treatments.

I do treatment 3X per week. The treatment program consists of 9 treatments over a three week period. Included in the program is a detox and cleanse suppliment which is taken each day starting one week before the laser treatments and continued throughout the 3 weeks. Understanding that this is not a magic bullet to weight loss or inch loss, I am following the recommomendations set forth by the spa to reduce calories and exercise each day. Some people think you can do these treatments and eat unhealthy foods, drink alcohol and consume whatever you want but that is far from the truth. For best results, diet and exercise are key. The treatments have definitely taken inches off but it is my responsibility to make sure they stay off. Laser lipo is worth every penny I paid because I see results and I am inspired to continue my quest for a healthy body ... one that I can be proud of at age 60!

Welcome to RealSelf, revjk! How often do you do the treatments?

Laser Spa of Stuart

Very professional operation. They explained everything clearly including the cost. They want you to get results so they give you free consultations with a nutritionist, you use a vibration machine after each treatment which can also be used before the treatment. They gave me extra laser treatment time on the mid-abdominal area at no extra charge. Excellent spa, wonderful staff!