Lapex Laser Working for Me - Stuart, FL

I started treatments 2 weeks ago. Six treatments...

I started treatments 2 weeks ago. Six treatments to date with 5 total inches lost. Inches lost are calculated using three measurements, one at the waistline, one two inches above and one an inch below. The way this works out for me is that I lost 2 inches an inch below the waist, 1 1/2 at the waist and 1 1/2 two inches above. The lower abdominal area has been a really tough place to get rid of the fat even though I do strength training 2x a week and yoga once a week. I watch my diet but I don't stress over eating foods that I love once in a while.

I am very satisified with the Lapex Laser treatments and I am looking forward to seeing how many more inches I will lose after the next three treatments.

Laser Spa of Stuart

Very professional operation. They explained everything clearly including the cost. They want you to get results so they give you free consultations with a nutritionist, you use a vibration machine after each treatment which can also be used before the treatment. They gave me extra laser treatment time on the mid-abdominal area at no extra charge. Excellent spa, wonderful staff!