Improved Acne/ Redness Dramatically!

I just had my fourth IPL treatment today and I...

I just had my fourth IPL treatment today and I must say that it is totally worth the money invested. I am 30 years old and have suffered with moderate adult acne for the past 10 years that has left my face ( particularly my cheeks) an uncover able shade of red that is totally depressing. My doctor takes photogrPhs prior to each session and today I got to review them and I forgot just how awful my face once looked. I have had an IPL session every 3-4weeks with one PDT session as well. With a combination of both topical and oral antibiotics ( dalacin lotion & vibramycin) I now have my breakouts under control and my facial redness is more than 80% gone.

It is definitely an investment with both time and money but the results are there and I have NOT experienced any of these negative side effects mentioned by other reviewers. This was totally worth it to me as I now no longer have to pile on the layers of concealor or wear full coverage foundation. I was spending the money anyways buying every high end product that dared to make a promise and faithfully getting facials/ chemical peels/ micro-dermabrasion to no avail. Every skin is different but this worked for me and I am grateful for the technology!

Azabu Skin Clinic Tokyo

I am in Japan and what can I say : I love the Japanese way!

Hi Lauren,

I'm so happy it worked out so well for you. You know it was a good experience when you forget what you looked like before. We'd love to see the pictures is possible.

Thanks so much!