Beware Transplants Are Not Permanent - Florida

I had slight thinning and decided to start early...

I had slight thinning and decided to start early to keep up with my hair loss. I had my first procedure in 1998 and my last in 2006. The first procedure was horrible ( Done by a top rated plastic surgeon)bad scaring of the donor area. I switched to another surgeon and had 3 more procedures with fair results. I still had a see through hairline. Switched again to another surgeon an had 2 more procedures. I was very happy with the first but the second was a total failure.

I would say 80% for the graft failed to grow. So far I've had a total of 6000 plus grafts. To be honest the results don't last. When they say transplant don't fall out that's BS! You continue to lose transplanted hair and the process never stops. If you don't believe me try to find pictures of patients 10 years after the procedure. Now I have a scared scalp in multiple areas so I can't shave my head. I not sure what to do next (one more?). I always say this is my last one. If you take this route be prepared to do it for years to come and have plenty of $$$$. If you're stoic about pain it can provide some temporary improvement until the next procedure.

Dr Shapiro, Dr Bafitus , Dr Greco

They completely overstate the results and understate the cost. They are gung ho to get you in but once you pay they have very little interest in you. They're off trying to get new customers. Sad but true.