Smart Lipo A Bust For Me - Florida, FL

I elected to have Smartlipo due to chronic pain...

I elected to have Smartlipo due to chronic pain and injuries from a MVA; these issues preclude me from working out the way I could before the accident.

I've now had TWO surgeries, with the second being called an "enhancement" because the first one didn't change a thing. I had my abs and hips done both times. After the second procedure, I've lost one inch from my hips and that's it. I now have terrible bra overhang and a muffin top where I didn't have either before. It seems that the fat was not extracted properly and has now simply relocated and settled happily in a new home. It's horrible for my self-esteem, which should have been greatly improved after two procedures.

Like most people who have done thorough research and visited different clinics before deciding to have this surgery, I envisioned myself at least a size smaller in the end. I even refrained from buying any pants, skirts, shorts, etc. before my surgery because I was so sure I would need a smaller size afterwards. I am exactly the same size after TWO surgeries. MAJOR disappointment and obviously there are mixed results. For obvious reasons, I've opted not to include any photos.

I wanted to add that the total fat extracted was...

I wanted to add that the total fat extracted was 1,800 cc's the first time around and 500 the second. According to conversion info I retrieved online, this equates to approximately 10 cups of fat. How can that possibly equate to only one inch lost in my hips and zero lost in my tummy and the sides of my waist?

I had never met my doctor before the first procedure. All details except the actual surgery were attended to by clinic staff, who are wonderful. I received one brief phone call from my doctor the day after both surgeries.