Excited but Nervous....brazilian Butt Lift/ Mini Tuck - Florida, FL

I want to start off by saying that I am very...

I want to start off by saying that I am very excited but at the same time nervous. My surgery is schedule for 10/16 in a couple of days:))) I have nothing but good things to say so far about Dr. Salzhauer and his staff "arianny" has made me feel at ease since day one she has answered all my question and called me and emailed me promptly and I also feel she has gone the extra mile for me and ive worked for a doctors office and I know it can be hectic and very busy but she has always been great thank you so much arianny. Also ruth has been very helpful and sweet. The doctor answered all my questions also. I am from Austin and will be flying into florida for this procedure wish me luck and I will keep everybody updated on my out come and results with before and after pics. Cant waittttttttttttttt.
Pics pics I'm nervous too I wanted to go yo him as well but price is high
You get what you pay for. Bargain shopping is for shoes not your body go with the best!
Congrats....welcome to BOOTIFIED WORLD!

Day one:-)

Wow wow wow that's all I can say about Mariam she was fantastic w me and loving like I was her sister I had total trust in her she's wonderful. Arianny went out of her to come speak to me and get to know me before my surgery and didn't have to she's a doll !! Thanks to you two for everything !!! Well I woke up fine this morning just on pain but from 1-10 I rate it a 5 :-) dr.s was fabulous and very honest with me and kind !! I will be posting pics they out my recovery! I'm putting up my post pics now !!! I recommend this doctor to everyone!!!
You have a great preop! I am sure you look fab. The days will get better and better. I will be following
I slept fine !! The doctor did such an amazing job he did kinda of a medium tuck my butt was numb I slept so good w no problems !! The only problem I had was the iron pills getting me constipated !! But as for sleep it was good !! Do both get it over with I'm walking around I'm fine now !!! Good luck

On my way home

Omg what a wonderful doctor and staff I picked made me feel like family !! Dr.Salzhauer is the besttttt he has the best bed side manners and is a very kind doctor that I'm going to trust him with my 17 ur old daughter that's wants rhinoplasty for graduation !!! I'm bringing her back in dec 2013 !! His staff arianny, Mariam, yeni, and berry rawkkkkk
I'm excited for you! I was going to check out Dr. Salzhauer before I decided 100% on Dr. Azurin. He's gonna have you looking great girl! I'll be following your journey.
Thank you so much for encouraging comment ! How did your surgery go ? Mine went well 2 weeks out today !! Just waiting on bruising to do down!
I'm just over 2 weeks out! Wow we must of had same date! I started my period and now I'm feeling a little anaemic, headache and weakness. I'm doing the green spinach nutri bullet smoothies. Did them before surg my hemo was at 15!

Garment

Anyone know where I can get a comfy garment ?? That works?

Severe headaches

I don't know what is causing these severe headaches. When I go to touch my head it seems to be in so much pain right where I lie my head when I rest ! Is this normal to experience severe headaches after bbl ? And what helps ? First I thought it has something to do with one of my antibiotics I'm am taken but the funny thing is I started my ministerial cycle yesterday so now I think it could be that I really don't know but they are so bad I can't rest nothing seems to help it either ?? Anyone have the same problem
sylthdeal, just checking in on you> how's your progress?
Amazing !! Everything is going along fabulous!!! Went in for my 5 week f/u so happy with my doctor my results that I'm taking my daughter in dec !!!
Hey Syltha how are you? Do you still have hives?

5 week f/u apt

Went in today for my f/u apt and the doctor was fabulous :-) so fabulous I have a 17 year old daughter who wants rhinoplasty for graduation done I'm bringing her to Dr.Salzhauer !! I love my results and I trust him with my daughter !! Remember I'm from Austin, tx and flying all the way to Miami !! My butt is so perky and round not flat anymore !! My tummy tuck scar looks amazing omg I have seen lots of the scars and mine looks sooooooo fabulous so happy with this doctor !!!! I was blessed thank god !!!:-) I only have one pic but will take more and post them. Ohhhhhhhhh almost forgot u should see my curvy waist this man did a Fabius job on make me curvy...:-)
Sylthadeal Hows your recovery coming along? I have a late Jan date with Dr. Salzhauer & would love to see some updated pics of your results of you don't mind sharing:)
*if you dont mind sharing
I'm happy for you, that butt looks really cute!

I have to braggggg

Everyday that passes I thank god for drifting me in Dr. Salzhauer direction. Im from texas so I could of gone to any doctor but something drifted me to him, and I got to say im in love with my results I thought there was no hope for me at the age of 42 and with such a flat butt man he worked wonders. My results just keep getting better and better. MY bootie is so big and round and my tummy is so flat my scar from my tummy tuck is looking better and better day by day this man is a miracle doctor. Plus his staff is so amazing they really care about there patients. Mariam is the best nurse ive ever met he bedside manners are so loving and kind and you can tell its straight from the heart not because she has to for her job. And Arianna is the best on making you feel at ease with scheduling and making things happen leave it to her she will make things happen and all the other girls in the office just work well also. I trust dr.s and his staff that I took my own daughter in for surgery for rhinoplasty and breast. I recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a good loving doctor he will give you the bootie you want. I will be posting more pics real soon to show you his amazing work.
Congratulations! You look so good. I was thinking of having the mini tummy tuck can you tell me how low and about how many inches across the scar is? Thank you doll your waist looks tiny I love it.
You look great.

Some pics I found on my iPhone

Found some pics on my iPhone that I took you can still see the bruising but look how big and perky that butt is compared to the flat butt I had !! It's like he air up a balloon lol

Found some pics I took with my iphone

Found more pics

Found more pics
nice!!!
u r welcome! :) u look too damn good lol

I'm a SALZ SUPERSTAR I got to brag

Finally getting out and about my bf is taking me to a concert today !! George strait!!! So you know what that means I gotta show off this bootie in my tight jeans tonight !! Yayyyy lets see how these jeans fit me now !! I hated wearing jeans cause my butt looked to long and flat now omg I have a huge, big smile from ear to ear !! I have a big bubble bootie !!! Thank you Dr.Salzhauer you are the best !!! Woohoooo
You had your hips injected too?
yes he did:))
Dr.salz did a great bootie on u 2! He IS truly awesome!

More pics

3 month pics..
Your body looks AMAZZZZZZZINNNNG. Thank you for sharing.
how tall are you and how much did you weigh before surgery ?
How many cc to your butt
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I only have one thing to say ....... Dr.Salzhauer you are the best and so is your staff. Wow how did I get so lucky. I didn't have not one problem with the doctor or his staff . The doctor blew my bootie up like a balloon...Very happy:)