A Much Wanted BBL - Florida

Hello all : ) ive been scrolling thru this site...

Hello all : ) ive been scrolling thru this site for awhile now reviewing bbl experiences and doctors. Im still searching for potential doctors but so far Dr. Jonathan Fisher is looking fabulous! I love the way he sculpts and increases them booties! And i might love his affordable pricing even more!! What do u guys think of him? How was ur out-of-state patient experience? Cuz thts the deal ill most likely be getting. I havent booked anything yet since right now i cant afford it but i am saving like crazy!

Considering Yily De Los Santos

So im still in the research phase of the BBL. I think i might want the famous Yily to do my operation! She does great work, even better than most male surgeons. I believe this is because she is a woman, so she knows wht we're looking for ;) But of course i still would really love to be operated by Fisher. Does Yily offer any discounts? Any secret hole in the wall discounts? :+)

Hasan!

So im hoping tomorrow ill be able to put a deposit down for a BBL with Hasan! I originally wanted Fisher but Hasan does amazing work as well despite his reputation, plus his Out of State price is $1000 less than that of Fisher's (I'm a Californian!). Im about to be 19, about 5 feet tall and currently weigh 107-111. Im pretty petite so I dnt weigh much, but its possible for me to gain...trust me ! Haha :) i have a nice shape, small waist and rather big breasts, all im missing is a little more fat in the back. I tell u this so that you can take this into consideration when viewing my future results. All in all, The deal im wanting is the $6000 home away package with Hasan. I will update tomorrow to let u know how things go. Cheers!