41 Y.o. Wants a Breast Lift (Lollipop), No Augmentation - Florida, FL

Hi, I did a lot of research about breast lifts,...

Hi, I did a lot of research about breast lifts, had couple of consults, saved money, and finally ready to go for my dream: to have a perky, nice breasts (I hope)! I am size 36B and do not want to become any bigger. I decided to do it at CG Cosmetic Surgery @ Florida, with PS. Jacob Freiman. I want to schedule my surgery for the beginning of October, next week I will need to pay a deposit, and now I am anxious about all of this: can not wait, hope for the best results, and scary at the same time, after reading those non-successful s/p surgeries results...
how do u feel now
I'm the same size as you and getting my lollipop lift 9/11. So scared
That's ok to be little anxious. Good luck! Please post your post-op pics. I scheduled mine for 9/30/14 and counting down. Do u take any vitamins? What after-surgery care your doc suggested to you to promote wounds healing? Tnx

Deposit paid, counting down:)

Sx date set up for 9/30/14, getting ready for my pre-op clearance to be done. Planning to do shopping for my surgical bras. Ladies, any suggestions: which one is good and non-expensive, how many to buy? What aftercare is better to promote wounds healing? Silicone patches or maybe Silvadene cream/ointment? Please advise.
I had a lift with no implants 6/23/2014 (lollypop) and everything went great. I stressed so bad, was scared & anxious before surgery but it was a piece of cake or at least for me it was. I did not have to buy my surgical bras since they were supplied by my PS so I can't help you with that. But when you get to the point where you can wear a bra other than the surgical all the time then try the Genie bra, I found them to be very comfortable yet supportive and they even make one with a front zip closure. I have seen them in Walmart but I bought mine @ Bed Bath & Beyond with a $5.00 off coupon & 2 comes in the package either white & beige or beige & black. I was allowed to start wearing a supportive bra like a sports bra some around 9 days post op when I started wearing my Genie Bra giving me a break from my surgical bra some. Also my PS suggested using panty liners in the place of gauze for dressing b/c it was much cheaper than gauze pads. So then that gave me the idea to use nursing pads too for the nipple area. Worked great for as long as I needed them. My PS stressed having plenty of protein every day and staying well hydrated before & after surgery to help with my healing process. I can also tell you that the silicone gel strips has worked wonders on my scars already and I still have another month to wear them that I could see even more results. The only other thing I can think of right now is I am a serious side sleeper so I knew sleeping on my back was going to be a real problem for me so I ordered the Contour Flip Pillow and that was a BIG help. In fact I have fell in love with the pillow and don't know if I will put it away when I feel I am ready to fully sleep on my side again. Contour has a website that you can order standard, queen or king size, but if you just want the standard you can order thru Walgreen's.com & get free shipping. I hope all this helps. Good luck! :) I haven't had time to post my story & pix yet but I plan to as soon as I get a chance.
Thanks a lot for you comment, very helpful! Were did you buy the silicone gel strips? There are so many of them and I do not know which one to choose? Also, I will definitely buy the Contour Flip Pillow too, because I am a side sleeper too, lol. Thanks again, ha.ppy2014
You're welcome, I'm so glad I could help. My PS provided me with my silicone gel too so I didn't have to go out & buy myself. But the brand is NewGel+ and they have a website but they spell it out newgelplus. They have all the shapes for which ever surgery you have, I have the lollypop ones. You may want to check with your PS's office to make sure they aren't going to provide you with any before you buy them unless of course you already know they aren't. All you have to do is ask if you think of anymore questions that I might can answer. I'll be thinking of you thru this exciting journey. :) Once I decided on which PS I was choosing out of the 4 that I visited and made my surgery date then I had a little less than a month to just wait till surgery day...it felt like forever.

3 days s/p breast lift:)

I want to share with you pictures of my breast lift that I had done on 9/30/14. Today is the 3rd day s/p lift and I love the results! I hope they stay like this, but my PS told me that it will take about 2 mo for the final results to show. Fingers crossed.
looking good girl! they do drop after the swelling goes down
Wow! Awesome results so far! Congratulations!! Keep us updated!
Thanks, your results are great too:) Do you like Scarprin gel? Is it better than silicone sheets? I am still undecided what to start to use in 1 wk.