Sorry I Waited So Long! - Naples, FL

I was noticing for a couple of years how my neck...

I was noticing for a couple of years how my neck was getting the doublechin look, especially when I looked down! It was very obvious in pics, and with 2 of our children getting married in the next 8 months< i wanted to correct this for my confidence!

Did you have a necklift also and did the price of $20,000 include everything including the nurse, operating room facility and all?
You said you had a mid-face lift and a brow lift, i think.
My experience was awesome! I had a private nurse the first night, and even with her constant care, we could't break my headache! But when it broke the next AM, everything else was a piece of cake! You do want to stay low for a few days due to the bruising and getting your staples out every couple days! But after about 7 to 10 days, I was able to put makeup on to cover what bruising was left, and flew to another state to attend a party! I would definitely do it all over again!

Hello -- Thanks for sharing your experience. How much downtime did you have after procedure?

After about 8 months now post-op, my final...

After about 8 months now post-op, my final results are visible and I'm very pleased! My scarring is minimal to none. I'll be 58 in October and strangers who don't know all guess me to be "around my early forties". In this society that is so youth oriented, this pleases me for my self satisfaction and self esteem! Another thing is I ALWAYS WEAR MY Hir in a ponytail or up, and I have no visible scars!
Hope this update is beneficial to anyone thinking about surgery of this type!

The $20,00 covered about everything but the overnight private nurse. I believe her fee was $400 .
I thinks it's a good idea to stay and have a nurse your first night just in case something should go wrong or not feel right to you . Dr then comes in early, about 7 AM the next morning, checks you out and gives you scripts for pain and cream for bruising.
Hope this helps you!
Naples Plastic Surgeon

A caring, loving staff who ALL make you feel so special at each visit. No matter who stuck their head out to say hello, be it the anisthesiologist, an assistant or the appointment gals, they all made me look forward to my next visit! And the results of my surgery were awesome! I look and feel at least 10 years younger from a lower face lift and brow lift! I can feel pretty again, and not shy away from the camera! Thank -you Dr. H and staff! I feel we have a lifetime future together!!!