Please Do Not Do This ....you Will Regret It! - Florida

Upper Eyelid Only (thank...

Upper Eyelid Only (thank goodness!)

Immediately after surgery my brow (yes brow) drooped terribly and I was unable to look upwards due to issues with the underlying muscles - once the swelling wend down I am able to pull my eyes upward ..but to this day I still cannot look up fully...looks like I'm sad/drunk!)I now have to pluck my eyebrows until they are almost gone and pencil in fake brows too help hide the brow droop (and I am not paying for a brow lift too ...lord only knows what could go wrong there!) Also, the scar line, which was supposed to be in the crease, is actually just under my brow and VERY noticable, even today. I looked so much better before surgery.

Definitely consider that horrible things could happed to you, even when you choose a reputable doctor and see photos ...remember, you are seeing his or her BEST work ...not the others who have walked away in tears (that is, if the tear ducts still work!!)

I'm so sorry to hear this. The same thing happened to me only with one eye... I look lopsided. I feel the same way you do - I get depressed every time I look in the mirror. I'm hoping to get a brow lift soon. Please try to find someone to help you - there are good doctors out there too.
LG, Same problem here. But at least the good news is that things improve slightly with time. For me, fat grafting was suggested as the best option for correcting the hollowness. As for the "looking up" and the "blurness" issue, altough is has improved, it is always there and I have learned to live with it.. Next time I will be much more cautious before choosing the right doctor and the right procedure!
The surgeon (supposedly) had done over 1000 blepharoplasty's. I need a correction but cannot afford it. It will be years before I can save enough. I am heartbroken every time I look in the mirror ...or try to look up and am reminded of what I look like.