Embarrassment from Botox and Drooping Eye Lids - Florida

My first experience with Botox and I wish that I...

My first experience with Botox and I wish that I had never considered it. After 28 injections in my forehead and some close to the top of my eye brows, my eye lids droop so bad I have to raise my lids to put on my shadow. One eye brow looks like Spock. I went back to the Doctor that gave me these injections and he saw no eye lid drooping. In fact, he gave me, what he called a Botox Brow lift and that didn't work. He also injected between my brow and that droops also.

My concern is that if I keep lifting my eyelid to put on my makeup, will my eyelids lose the elasticity that it once had or will my lids go back to normal. I wear my glasses all day because I am so embarrasses and I also look mean. It is hard to come up with an answer when you look like you have had an allergic reaction. Please tell me this will go away.

My heart goes out to you. I feel your sadness and frustration with the results. When something goes wrong with our appearance I know how upsetting this can be.

I'm sure once the botox wears off, everything will return to normal. If you have droopy eye lids, consider doing the upper eye lift. I just had it done 10 months ago, and I am very happy with the results of the upper eye lid lift.

Good luck and I hope everything returns to your satisfaction soon.

Hi Gatormom,

Sorry it took me so long to get this posted. Thanks for posting, I'm so sorry you are going through this. Is your eye still drooping? Here is someone else in our forum who also had the same experience you did and I found some info in our expert Q&A about droopy eyes from Botox, hopefully this might help. How are you doing now. Please keep me updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

I didn't choose a Plastic Surgeon for this procedure. I would do a lot more research into this procedure before actually doing it.