Two Days After Having the Procedure and No Pain.... - St. Petersburg, FL

Had the procedure done on June 15th,2011. Today is...

Had the procedure done on June 15th,2011. Today is June 17th and the only thing I feel is numbness. She used the large paddle on me and the initial contact to suck it in was pretty uncomfortable, pinching and sucking in that fat roll, took my breath away. After sitting there a few minutes, I felt better and she hit the go button. I felt nothing minutes later.

When she took it off, it was very wierd,the fat roll was raised(I had a good fat roll to begin with in my eyes)and frozen. It went down to a thawed state in about five minutes. I felt a little cramping after the machine was off for about ten minutes, took some tylenol (no ibuprofen should be used per her) and it did subside.

I was and am suprised on how I feel right now based on alot of the posts I have read here. I know everyone has a different tolerance, but I really did consider the worst and am ecstatic that I feel as good as I do right now! I will post as I feel changes and post the before/after pictures when the time comes in a full 8 weeks.

Today is just over a week of having the procedure....

Today is just over a week of having the procedure. The past couple of days I have had some uncomfortable feelings (reminds me slightly of having the Braxton Hicks, while I was pregnant). However, it did not stop me from doing anything. My stomach has been tender,sore and a little itchy, but not bad at all where I have to be in bed or anything. I have noticed quite a change in my stomach and I am very excited as this is the first week, so what to expect in 7 more weeks!!!! I will update more at a later time.

Today is the 12th day and I have measured my...

Today is the 12th day and I have measured my abdomen from the first day. I have lost one inch!!! Just feel a bit itchy now and slight numbness.

Saint Petersburg Dermatologic Surgeon

Thank you.

We've added a link to the doctor at the bottom of the review. Hope this helps!

Moving to the area, and would like the doctor's name.
Thanks!
Please let me know how you are doing. I'm interested in having the procedure done.
Am in the Charleston, SC area but am moving back to FL. Am interested in following your results. Please let me know how it all turns out. Thanks! Oh, the doctor who performed the procedure?
Name the doctor, please
Nice to hear it wasn't painful. Can't wait to see the pics of your results.