Butt Implants!!! - Sarasota, FL

So I just scheduled for Dec with Dr. Lacerna. Ahhh...

So I just scheduled for Dec with Dr. Lacerna. Ahhh I'm so excited! But seems so far away. I am 5'7 1/2 and 139 lbs so I'm kinda tall but normal weight. My bootys normal, nothing special and nothing to unbearable lol just normal. So I'm really looking forward to an upgrade. I'm debating the size implant I want right now. I want about 700ccs in each cheek I'm just trying to figure how to disperse it. Maybe 360 implant with 340 or so I'm fat, or maybe the 485 implant with 250 in fat! Ahhhh I don't know. I've been looking at reviews with different size implants and they all look so good I'm torn. The only thing is I know with fat grafting the fat deposited as a low possibility so all staying without getting absorbed. So you could get 300cc of fat placed and half or more could be absorbed by your body. So that's something to take into consideration. Knowing that I think I'm leaning towards the 485 implant. Dr Lacerna told me I could get up to 600! I think that's wayy too much lol well for my body atleast. Hmmm I'm torn :/

pudge thanks for all of the info you are providing, i am also looking for a dr. for butt implants and a lift, i just made an appointment with dr. Lacerna..did you read her reviews? i was very excited about her until tonight reading some of the stuff…i hope my appointment goes as well as yours did…she's the last doctor ill see in the US …if doesn't work out i am going to see dr. Gongora in MX seen many of his work and wow….
I have read all of her reviews and I only saw one women unsatisfied with her results from her bbl. the review was from awhile ago to. Her most recent results look amazing and little to no complaints about the entire experience. Dr. Gorgona is amazing but I'm hesitant because he's in Mexico! So far from me, I'd prefer a doctor closer. One of his patients on here recently was having problems and said it was so stressful not being able to contact him or see him due to the distance. But he is amazing
What is her price for butt implants?
$8000 for butt implants and lipo with fat grafting
How long did she say you had to be out of work and did she recommend 1 incision or 2 between your butt cheeks? I was thinking about going to her as well.
She said I need 3 weeks of nothing but recovery time after the procedure and I believe it 2 incisions, one on each inside crease of the butt crack to alot for putting in the left and right implant. It's easily hidden but I'm not 100% sure, I can verify that for you and myself. But I really love the projection of her butt implant and fat grafting patients!! That was kinda random but if you have any other questions specially you can always call or email the patient coordinator Sarah. She's really good and very informational. I know some people like to hear it directly from the source. But 3 weeks of recovery time and I'm going to check up on the number of incisions
I like her work too. Are you traveling to go to her? Did she tell you how many butt implants she has done? I tried to look at her work and she didn't have that many pics and I only know of 2 ppl on here who have gone to her. 1 came out really good.
Yeah I'm traveling to her. I don't know how many she has done. I know she's done quite a few Brazilian butt lifts. And I've seen 2 butt implants she's done as well I thought they both turned out really good. One girl had a review on here for butt implants with her. Her name is eye candy model her results look amazing and then the other is just in her photos of her work on this website. They both look good. And all her reviews look really promising too.
Did she say how long the surgery will be? Where is she going to lipo you?
She said about 3 hours for the procedure and liposuction to flanks and lower back
It's one incision
Cat1234567 ,Did you decide to go with Dr. Lacerna? I'm still waiting on a phone consultation and several other consultation this month but haven't I decided to date.....really leaving towards Dr. Lacerna ;) I have several questions of concerns and price questions too. Hopefully she will be the one ;) Good luck to you!!
wow you already you what size and what shape already. I have my scheduled April 2015 with DR Salama, miami FL but i still don't know what size or shape i should have, i'm not even talk to the DR yet either. that all i contract with Nancy she the one give me the deal and the day, that all i know. Right now i still don't know what to do or begin or what to ask about. Nancy she say she will sent me a packet three weeks before the day i have sx. What i have to do do you know?
Thanks
Mmmm I'm not scheduled with dr salama but I did check him out. He's so popular that he's booked all the way out until the next year! So I went with Dr. L but so far the information I had to provide was things like my medical history, my family medical history, consent forms, and picture of my body to the doctor. I think after you send over your pictures the doctor will have a better feel for the size and shape of the implant that will fit you best. So since your date is next year you'll probably handle all these detail 3 weeks in advance as Nancy told you. There will also most likely be some additional Information specific to dr salamas office in the packet as well I'm betting. Mmm but that's just my prediction. For confirmation, have you thought about calling Nancy directly and asking her the specifics, like when will you find out your possible implant size and shape?
yet i just e-mail her after i talk to you, also i sent her some off my wish pictures, and i tell her what size and shape i wish i would have. I like to have 400 cc or 375cc with some far transfer around implants and round shape. hope hear from her soon let see what she say. Thank you for you information hon.
Angel loves did you get your quote and price yet?? I'm wondering why she's charging me $9400 ?? When I get my phone consultation that's one of my main questions .... I'm also going to add arm lipo as well and I'm wondering if it's more for aggressive lipo and larger fat transfer 600 CC butt cheeks and hips and larger butt implants of 550cc which were her suggestions per quite after I sent her my pics and wish pics. Did you pick a surgery date??
Bigbooty lol just saying that as your name is cracking me up but are you financing? Angel love inboxed me asking me a similar question when she received a similar quote and I believe it was because she is financing aswell
Pudge....lol.. I told Isabel that I will be paying CASH$$$$$ because I'm using my CARECREDiT for rhinoplasty due to a motorcycle accident on my bike I have a lump on my nose ;( I'm also getting Fat transfer to my cheeks in December ;) Girrrl, I'm hitting 40 in July and it seems like you just loose everything lol.. My cheek bones were very high and now I have lost volume ;( I will start my review on that procedure once I will give her a $500 .00 deposit next month when I go see Doctor for my second consultation to make sure it's exactly what I want. She's charging me $6,500 and she's located in Miami ;)
Ooooo girl sexy sexyyy and close to home! Perfect lol but idk then that's so weird! She quoted me $8000 for lipo fat grafting and implants and i am paging cash aswell. I would ask her like you said. You have your phone consult today right? Lemme know how it goes
Im going to call Isabel today and remind her to set a consultation with Dr. L ASAP . I also think I might be getting more work done being I want aggressive lipo all over the place and inner thighs and fat transfer to hips and buttocks or Dr. Is going up on her prices hmmm??? I will soon find out ;) I'm calling her now........ Stay tune;)
I just spoke to Isabel and my phone consultation is Saturday at 300pm with Dr. L and I will be talking to Sara today the Person who gave me the quote. I advised Isabel my concern and that I want to make sure all the aggressive lipo is included and fat transfer to hips is also included . I told her for all the work I want done $9,400.00 is a Great price as that's a $15k and $40k elsewhere lol... True story . Isabel mention anyone having implants is $9,000 and above the only way it's $8,000 if it's only BBL ;( Please make sure you quote includes butt implants. Hmmm???? I will keep you posted on Saturday . I told Isabel meantime I'm going to keep getting consultations via Internet and in person because I need to decide on a Doctor. She advised me she sent me am email last week but I never received an email ;( I'm not doing the running around thing as I don't have the time during work hours to sit and wait on a call. I told her Saturday I'm off and will be in the gym and in my pool besides that I will be able to talk to her about my surgery. Isabel mentioned cash payment makes a difference but not a whole lot of a difference all in all butt implants are $9000 start and above no if or buts ;( I told her I have no reason to lie and I was curious if her prices are going up. Isabel stated no same prices depends the work. I'm Goood just waiting until Saturday with my list of questions lol...
That so weird!!! I just looked at my quote and I am down for bbl but it says butt implants and lipo included on the quote
I sent you a inbox
I got a quote from them and it's the same price