No Help, Left to Fend for Myself. - Florida

I had surgery to correct my left breast being...

I had surgery to correct my left breast being smaller than the right.

In short, two weeks later I had a problem with my left breast in that it "Bottomed out" My surgeon felt he did a good job and failed to see the issue. My research is how I found out the implant bottomed out and my surgeon never even told me what it was. My surgeon had been no help to me at all and now I have a raised left nipple, longer cleavage line on the left side. I'm in discomfort all the time and constantly wear a support bra.

Be sure you check with your doctor if he will fix this issue should you have it happen to you.

My condition will result in a procedure called the...

My condition will result in a procedure called the internal bra. This is where the crease will have to be sown to my ribcage to support a new implant, This procedure is expensive about $8500.00.

Due to the fact he did not know what he was looking at, is why I rated him the way I did. No compassion, no ability to help me.

I think I have an idea which doctor did your surgery and he does have a habit of not admitting mistakes even when they are staring him the face. You should name him the way I intend to when I write my review, so that other people don't fall pray to the hype all round him.
So true, and they have forgotten about compassion.
I feel your pain. I had the same uneven situation and only wanted mine evened out. Got an implant on one side and a lift on the other. The implant was a cup size larger than it was supposed to be and my doctor claimed it was swelling and would go down. It didn't. Then I got capsular contracture and he performed a capsulotomy at a reduced price, but it contracted again. When I went back to see him, like your doctor, he didn't seem to see there was any problem. Of course, they make you sign paperwork before the surgery accepting the fact things may go wrong, so they're protected and you don't have much recourse.
awwhh man. well i hope you get fixed. that is horrible. you would think that people would be more caring. this is your body and health they are tampering with. he is just messing up business for himself.
Well sorry to say I can't do much to discredit the idiot. I've read to much where surgeons actually care about these situations and fix them for the cost of the O.R.only. He'll get his by someone who really has the money to put him down. Thanks.
omg, that is terrible. it is scary enough to go in for surgery but to not get the support is even worse.
who was it that did your surgery?
Due to legal issues I can not give out the Doctors name.
My Surgery was Sept.of 2010. He didn't even know what he was looking at and felt he did a good job. No help from him what so ever!

I'm so sorry you're going through this! Your After photos definitely show some major asymmetry. I'm wondering how long ago you had surgery...

Is your surgeon willing to do a revision charging only for facility usage? He should really fix this.

Once again, hugs. And thank you for being brave enough to post your story and photos here on RealSelf.