Face Lift, Chin Implant, Full Body Lipo Sculpting, Breast Implants, Fat Transfer, Upper Eyes, Nose Job - David, FL

What brought me to my decision was the person I...

What brought me to my decision was the person I saw looking back at me in the mirror no longer fit my personality or my energy. What I was looking for was a subtle change, simply to take me back to my youthful appearance. Dr. Rodriguez assured me that would be the case. The results were instant and truly satisfying. Recovery was quick!

since my new Me, I've been "carded" twice. Imagine the look on the faces of those that were carding me when they discovered I was twenty plus years older than the legal age. I finally feel as if my age fits my personality, youthful and resilient.

Consequently your excellent procedures promotes my personal life and professional career. In addition, also the prices are affordable and very very reasonable. I was also very touched by your great patient care after the surgery. I cannot thank you enough for your excellence and thoughtfulness. I consider you the best. All your clients I met at your office told me that they were very satisfied with you and your procedures. Thank you so much for make my dreams come true! :)

Day 6!! after breast augmentation and tummy lipo!...

Day 6!! after breast augmentation and tummy lipo! today I feel 100 times better that i felt yesterday, I can move around more freely. My roller coaster of mix emotion is starting to subside. I just can't wait for the swelling to go away. oh boy, patience is a virtue! Its amazing the changes your body go through in just 6 days my breast feels softer and better looking...it takes about 3 months for the muscle to ge used to the implant and let the implant fall into place. i'm sure they are going to be beautiful.. .I will upload some pictures..

By the way back in December I had a chin implant and special smart lipo for the jaw and neck area and I have to say. I looked like 10 years younger. It was under local anesthesia, super safe, recovery time about 4 to 5 days...will also upload pictures.. Im so Happy! any questions please feel free to ask Me.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Perfectionist: Exceptional expertise. Best full plastic surgeon In South Florida. Natural looking results.”

You are welcome!! I'm so glad I found this site very informative and helpful. I love it :)

Thanks for sharing your journey with us!