Breast Augmentation Simpler Than I Though

Since I turned 30 I wanted to do my breast due to...

Since I turned 30 I wanted to do my breast due to breast feeding. I went to Miami and saw a doctor in 2006. He wanted to put Saline implants 300 cc and do the incision on my nipple. At the time I could not do Silicone implants due to the law. I schedule the surgery in the mean time I did a search online and this doctor had a lawsuit in Georgia. I panic and starting to have nightmares and this weird feeling and cancel the surgery 2 weeks before the schedule date.

6 months later I went to another website and starting chatting with women who had the surgery done and found a doctor in the Miami area who had good rating and I contacted the doctor. I went for a consult and he seems very professional and I had a chance to speak with couple of women who were waiting to see him and some of them were coming back for more procedures with him. He answered all my questions and the staff was very helpful.

I schedule the surgery and it took 45 minutes. When I woke up I felt pressure on my chest due to the implants but I did not have to take any medications. After 3 days the pressure was gone. After a week they remove all the stiches. at 3 months all the imflamation was completely gone.

I am very happy with the doctor I picked. I just told him the cup size I wanted and that I wanted to have my breast lifted so he picked high profile silicone 450 cc. They look very natural and I do not feel any weight on my breast at all which it was a huge concern to me.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I also got my BA in South Florida and I love it.