Wanting a Fuller Bootay - Florida

Hey everyone! Like most of you, I have been...

Hey everyone! Like most of you, I have been lurking around this website for the last year! Lol I've finally convinced my bf to help me finance this surgery.

I have a nice butt already but I feel like it is too wide and doesn't "stick out" like it should. If that makes any sense. I plan on going to dr.salama, but I have looked at several other dr's. I havent gotten a quote yet because I plan on waiting till next year, so until then I'm gonna save save save!

My bf's credit is really good so (hopefully!) whatever the cost difference is, He can cosign for me. I also want to get a ba done but I've heard it isn't good to get them done at the same time. If anyone has had them done together I'd love to hear about it!

Oh..I'm 5'6 and I weigh about 156lbs. 19 and no babies. I work in a factory but they allow up to 6 weeks personal leave so I'm going to be taking the 3 weeks that I can't sit on my butt off. Umm..I don't really know what else to say lol I feel stupid b/c I haven't even booked my surgery date yet, but I was hoping for some advice! Thanks in advance ladies!

Welcome Candy. Don't feel stupid :) Thanks for sharing your journey with us. Please look at blogs & ask any questions you might have. We are here to offer encouragement, support & anything you need. Good luck.

Hey girl,

welcome to the bbl sisterhood, gl on your journey. Did you do any consults? Do you have a dr in mind?

Hi Candy,

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your journey with us. Please don't feel stupid for not having your surgery booked yet, we have lots of ladies here who are pre-op and just in the researching phase. I'm sure the other BBL ladies will give you lots of advice and support!

I haven't had BBL myself, but from what I've read, people don't like doing BA and BBL together because it means you can't lay on your buttocks or your front, for fear of ruining the results of the surgery, and it just makes it a more uncomfortable healing period for you.

Please do keep us updated on your progress!