31 Yrs Old! This my 1st Review! I'm Exactly 4 Weeks Post Op! Pics! - Miami, FL

I always hated my butt! I'm of Cuban origin and I...

I always hated my butt! I'm of Cuban origin and I didn't like that I was the smallest in my family! I grew up in the 2 most butt conscious cities on the east coast: Atlanta and Miami! I was very unhappy in my skin. Many days I was depressed because of my looks. I did this to feel more confident about myself. I don't feel fake - I feel like my "real self"! I can now walk away from my boyfriend with no hesitation. I can undress with the light on. I think nothing of it now! Really I feel soooo much better! So far this procedure has been a miracle for me. However, it has not been a breeze. I would say the 2 main problems for me was the pain and the backlash from my family. The physic pain is gone now but the emotional pain of some critical family members not talking to me has made this hard. But having BBL sisters is what this is about! My boyfriend now is always whistling at me and trying to touch my butt! He did these things before but a lot less and with less enthusiasm lol. I did not do this for more attention but u definitely get more attention everywhere you go. Tell me what u think!!!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I was his first appointment on a Monday morning! I got to talk to him as long as I wanted right before the surgery! I really felt like he was focused and grasped my vision and artistically went to work! Although I still don't know my final outcome, at this point I feel very thankful and fortunate with the results. My biggest worry was not being happy with the results.

Girl your booty looks AMAZING. Plan on doing lipo and bbl in Dec. How did you prepare yourself?
You look great and know what you mean!!
Looking great!!!
How much did you weigh before sx? You look great btw
Looking fabulous honey!! And don't worry your criticizing family members will eventually get over the HATE/ jealousy. Until then as long as you feel good in your skin that's what matters the most! So happy for you! Blessings..
I love your results we have the same body shape I hope to look like that after my surgery !!
So happy for you :-)
Looks good hun !
You look very nice. What is the problem with your family members? Did you notice a difference in your arms? Did you really pay 10,000? Did you have any other procedures done? Thanks.
I want to add that my recovery/painful period was a bit harder than other girls cuz I also got lipo on my arms! It was impossible to get out of bed cause you can't use your stomach muscles and I couldn't push myself up with my arms. Now I am happy I did it but wouldn't recommend it.
Nice!!!!!
You look gr8. How tall are you and how much went in each cheek? If you don't mind me asking?
Thank u! I am 5'2! Went in weighing 153. I'm bout the same! 1250ccs in each cheek
You look wonderful and thank you for sharing
how long did it take for u to be free of any pain?
I would say the pain ended after I took out the second drain so prolly like 12-15 days
Thank you for the feedback good to know!
omg yoy look so good!!!!!!! it shows your surgery is listed at 10,000 is that the correct price that you paid? with regards to your family we have to do things for our self imagine if we did things only to please others all the time what would we be! Anyway once again you look amazing your butt looks like you were born with it lol
That price cuz I also did lipo on my arms
You look great and the people who don't talk to you are just jealous they wish they could have your body
That is true. And I used to be a girl like that once. Now I'm on the other side
you look awesome!!!
Looking good
He did the damn thang! You look great girl! Sorry to hear about your fam. But they will come around only time will tell.
Congrats and good luck.